Free Dining Rumor

kennygman

Original Poster
Glad to see that everyone is getting their free dining. A big thanks to Len for being the first to post this on his website touringplans.com. Len is a great guy and has a wonderful website and great products!

Ausdaddy

After 1 hr and 36 minutes, I finally got through. My first request, AS Movies, was unavailable. I ended up getting a preferred room at Pop from 8/30- 9/3. My 5 yo was heartbroken, but I really like Pop!

Try Thursday, to switch to AS Movies. I'll bet a huge set of rooms will be available.

Len,

Thanks for the heads up on the dining! You rock as always. I re-subscribed to the site just because you posted that (and for your great crowd calendars). Thanks again!

CrackerJack

Got in POFQ from 9/16 - 9/22. Got my dining rezzies in for Spoodles, Le Cellier, Cinderella's Royal Table, Sci-Fi, and Narcoosees.

Thanks for the info. We were planning a trip in October and saved significant $$ by moving it up and getting free dining.

Let the excitement begin !!!!

Richie248

September 13-19th!!! I forget how exciting this can be!!! Hope everyone get's what they want! The Wilderness Lodge only had Courtyard Views available...seems to be the trend this time around so I opted for the Caribbean Beach!!!

Peters_Shadow

Was on hold for 1 hour 45 mins.. but finally got thru! Got our vacation booked for AS Movies Sept 14-21st. We wanted 22nd-30th, but the CM said that travel had to be completed by the 22nd, and she double checked it. Was that what everyone else was told? We would have rather had the next week, but I'm just happy to have my booking with free dining taken care of.

Our main concern is that we are there for one of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates. Have they officially announced those dates yet?

Greg

MPitzen

I only had to wait about 30 sec. When you call say that it's your first trip. I'm soooo excited!!!

Just to verify with everyone else... All of your payments Do Have to be with the Disney Visa.

Good Luck!!!

figment1985

I am glad some of you are getting free dining today! There is hope in the world!

I really really hope me, Brer Dad, and the rest of the non disney visa holders can get it too on Thursday......... I am kinda worried..:(

MPitzen

Was on hold for 1 hour 45 mins.. but finally got thru! Got our vacation booked for AS Movies Sept 14-21st. We wanted 22nd-30th, but the CM said that travel had to be completed by the 22nd, and she double checked it. Was that what everyone else was told? We would have rather had the next week, but I'm just happy to have my booking with free dining taken care of.

Our main concern is that we are there for one of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates. Have they officially announced those dates yet?

Greg

Greg,

I would try again. Call a different CM who knows more. Unfortunately some CM's are clueless as to what the system is telling them. Usually if you try 2-3 times you will at least get one really good CM.

Good Luck!

RedBaron

I am in a panic. Amazingly I got through in about 20 seconds, however the woman I was talking to seemed to have no idea what this code was or about free dining. She took all my info and said she will have to call me back??? Whats the deal?? Getting very nervous........

Peters_Shadow

So the all that is required is that the 22nd be your check in day? I even wanted to stay until the 22nd. Our travel days are the 14th-21st, the CM said that if we wanted to stay until the 22nd that we would have to do the 22nd as a seperate reseration.

Ausdaddy

I am in a panic. Amazingly I got through in about 20 seconds, however the woman I was talking to seemed to have no idea what this code was or about free dining. She took all my info and said she will have to call me back??? Whats the deal?? Getting very nervous........

Call back.

MPitzen

Call back and talk to someone else. As I said above unfortunately some CM's are worthless. Keep calling back until you get one of the Great ones!

MPitzen

So the all that is required is that the 22nd be your check in day? I even wanted to stay until the 22nd. Our travel days are the 14th-21st, the CM said that if we wanted to stay until the 22nd that we would have to do the 22nd as a seperate reseration.

The CM just didn't know what they were talking about. Disney has never had a promotion work that way before. There were either new or just a jerk. I would call back asap!

GoofyMom2

Marie from KK got us in at POR, King Room, for Sept 7-11.......free dining rocks!!!!

Got my ADRs for Le Cellier, Coral reef, O'Hana's and Cape May.....may end up changing Cape May but sooooooooooo glad we got the other 3!!!

figment1985

Who is going to be there during the dates of Sept 10-16th (with your new and improved dining plan! :) ) ???

We should have a meet up and all eat free somewhere. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom