Free Dining Rumor

Rob562

ok now that its 10 pm my time on Sunday night the day's are nearing for card holders and non card holders so I have a few questions ;) I've read every post on here but my brain is in la la land lol

1. do you have to call the number to make reservations or can you do it online?

2. is this really set in stone?? because some people are still calling it a rumor and my mom won't go unless its true!!! :( *cries* lol

3. what's the hotel's that you can use it everyone?? i'm just a little confused as so many sights have this on there and i dont want it to book up. I know august-sep isn't a good time for alot of people espically since its beginning of school and all but I'm just worried lol

1. You can book it over the phone, through your travel agent or online. To book it online, click on the "Special Offers" link on the "Tickets & Reservations" page. There will be a link (sometimes in blue and hard to see against the light-blue backdrop) that you MUST click. Booking through the regular booking page will NOT give you the Free Dining offer.

2. I'd say it's 99.9% set in stone. But as always with Disney, *nothing* is totally definite until you actually see it announced on their webpage. (But there have been so many indications that were put online early for it to not be happening)

3. In advertisements, they usually quote a Value resort stay on the package, but it should be available for all resort levels. But certain individual resorts may have a limited number of these packages available. Those that typically fill up regardless of discounts will have the least available. (After all, the whole point of the promotion is to fill up empty rooms...)

-Rob

DisneyFan4LlFE

1. You should be able to call the number or book online
2. Nope, not set it stone, but it's definitely in drying cement!:D
3. All the hotels should offer it. Some might have more rooms then others.

Don't worry, I think we're all a little worried about our dates and preferred resorts having availability. That's why we're on this thread!

Falcom someone said earlier that the All-Star Music new Suiets aren't avaiable for this package is that correct? Or you dont know lol

Disneyfalcon

Falcom someone said earlier that the All-Star Music new Suiets aren't avaiable for this package is that correct? Or you dont know lol

Last year they weren't but they weren't really completely done last year. No one knows if they'll be included this year. We should know tomorrow!:sohappy:

figment1985

To the lucky visa holders:

Please provide any info that the unlucky non-visa holders may need this week....after you call Monday.

Thank you. ;)

aj_steig

To the lucky visa holders:

Please provide any info that the unlucky non-visa holders may need this week....after you call Monday.

Thank you. ;)

Even though I am a lucky visa cardholder (and sadly won't be able to take advantage of the offer since it ends on our wedding day) I will be sure to post any information that I get (if indeed an email is sent out). I will try to give them a call too to confirm the dates (I am still crossing my fingers, even though multiple sources say it ends on the 22nd!)

Have a good night everyone!:wave:

BRER DAD

I had a lot of catching up to do on this free dining thread. I have had such a busy weekend, and have been away from the computer. Im gonna call in the morning a play "dumb":hammer: . I dont have a disney visa, but am gonna try anyway. I will let everyone know how I make out. Good luck to everyone!!

figment1985

I had a lot of catching up to do on this free dining thread. I have had such a busy weekend, and have been away from the computer. Im gonna call in the morning a play "dumb":hammer: . I dont have a disney visa, but am gonna try anyway. I will let everyone know how I make out. Good luck to everyone!!

If it works you better PM me asap.. then post .. lol :D we've been trying hard!

yazmin182

Thank you for your commitment on the DDP! We really appreciate it. lol

Capt. Jack

I'm sorry to ask, but much like Brer Dad, i've been busy. Can someone sum up in one post what's going on with this? What about the Visa Cards? Sorry, Thanks again.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Visa has released the free dining for cardholders starting today. The dates of stay are Aug. 26- Sept.22. You must make all pay your deposit all subsequent payments with the Disney Visa.

I have already spoken with Disney this morning so this is an official confirmation that YES FREE DINING is BACK!!

Code is ZHQ as someone had reported earlier on this thread.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom