Free Dining Rumor

Disneyfalcon

This is probably a dumb question but I will ask anyway. Has anyone who has a Disney Visa received anything official about this (email etc.). Someone earlier had mentioned that they had spoken with a Chase rep saying that the offer would be sent in email with a link to the reservation page. I just don't want to be stuck Monday morning because I didn't receive an email from Chase

No I haven't received anything from Chase yet. I don't think you'll need the link but I'm sure someone will post it. You can certainly call CRO with the code ZHQ.:)

figment1985

Does anyone know how many credits Le Cellier is? 1 or 2?

I am going to have to work out all summer just to have room for this free dining. :)

figment1985

I dont think I can wait much longer. I wish Monday would get here.

Seriously...... I went to the Disney store last night at the mall, but that didn't help because it was all kid toys and really nothing at all for adults... I just kinda played with the stuff plutos.. (jk..hahaa) :lookaroun

Okie Mike

Welcome to the boards. I think anytime you travel to Florida during hurricane season it is a bit of a crapshoot. With that being said I have almost always traveled to WDW between Labor Day and Halloween and have never had any serious weather problems. So I guess I feel the odds of nice weather are pretty good (per my experince 12+ visits). :wave:

Thanks. I'll probably buy trip insurance and not worry. We've had a great time on rainy days in WDW anyway. We've visited the last four Februarys and Summer before that, so I just wondered about this period. Guess that is part of the reason for the great deals offered.

figment1985

I dont care if there is a hurricane, I will get my free dining and trip...lol

I pray it doesnt though, jeez that would be horrible... think happy thoughts people!!!!

DisneyFan4LlFE

I dont care if there is a hurricane, I will get my free dining and trip...lol

I pray it doesnt though, jeez that would be horrible... think happy thoughts people!!!!

My mom and I went last August and we drove and it just resulted in one rainy day that we spent shopping lol and 2 EXTRA DAYS!!! in disney :) we added two more days onto our pass for just 2.00 a day so we spent 10 days in disney it was the best!!! :) yay for the hurricane lmao :p

MPitzen

Really if there is a hurricane you might lose a day or two but when you go back the parks will be so dead that it may actually be worth it.

figment1985

Really if there is a hurricane you might lose a day or two but when you go back the parks will be so dead that it may actually be worth it.

That is very true! Hey, my fiancee and I will be there when you are! I hope you have a great honeymoon with free dining!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

disneytopdog

Thanks. I'll probably buy trip insurance and not worry. We've had a great time on rainy days in WDW anyway. We've visited the last four Februarys and Summer before that, so I just wondered about this period. Guess that is part of the reason for the great deals offered.

If you buy the trip insurance check with your insurance company. I have State farm for my car and house. To add trip insurance through my agent was alot cheaper than the Disney travel website.

kennyj29

DisneyFanfor Life

Hi! I'm a Long Islander, Disneynut also!!!! I just wanted to go and answer your question about the All Star Music Suite. I asked about that with the Free Dining Plan last year and they said that room wasn't included with the free dining, I thought you might like to know that!

jimjjr

Hopelessly Excited

O.K. Now that the cat is out of the bag, let's clear up a pressing question. My wife, daughter and self are going and the big question is whether the meals are still pooled (like they were last year) or are we stuck using my daughter's meal credits for her meals instead of paying out of pocket for her and getting an extra table service meal or two for us?

If anyone knows, please post back.

Booked for WL 9/21-9/28

Prior Stays: GF 9/2006; Swan 12/2005; Swan 12/2004; Dolphin 2/2004.

Rob562

O.K. Now that the cat is out of the bag, let's clear up a pressing question. My wife, daughter and self are going and the big question is whether the meals are still pooled (like they were last year) or are we stuck using my daughter's meal credits for her meals instead of paying out of pocket for her and getting an extra table service meal or two for us?

"Child" meals are no longer pooled with the "Adult" meals on the Dining Plan, so you cannot use one of her meals as your own, unless she's age 10 or older, which means she'd be on the Adult plan anyway. The only thing of hers you'd be able to share are her Snack credits, which are not limited by age.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom