Free Dining Preview Thread

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
free dining

we we never offered the free dining bounceback
we are the typical disney fans, saving every piece of paper and receipt for our scrap books, even saving napkins and colored forks and spoons

i can say 100% totally positive they never offered it to us

kimmychad

we we never offered the free dining bounceback
we are the typical disney fans, saving every piece of paper and receipt for our scrap books, even saving napkins and colored forks and spoons

i can say 100% totally positive they never offered it to us

your not alone, i didnt see it anywhere

PaulaB

They offered the free ddp to the UK in August last year. It goes from 10th August, I was going to go on the 9th but that made me push it back 1 day.

diveteam

They offered the free ddp to the UK in August last year. It goes from 10th August, I was going to go on the 9th but that made me push it back 1 day.

Yes, I planned our WDW holiday around that too, we go in September for three weeks.

Mark

kimmychad

We've never been offered bounceback. But we've also been regular either September or December or both for the past 5-6 years. Why offer when they know you're coming anyways.

the offer isnt for anyone specifically, anyone can check into the room, either know about the offer or some people have seen things on the table in the room or under the door

SANDKRUSER

We stayed in Sept. 2007 with free dining. During our stay, we were not offered the free dining either, but because of these boards, I knew about it. Never had any information in the room during the 2 weeks we stayed. Never heard it being discussed anywhere. I went to the front desk towards the end of our stay and asked about the promotion. They gave me a sheet of paper with the info on it. Went back to my room, talked to the family and called the number. Had I not been visiting these boards as often as I was before we left to go on vacation, I would not have ever been aware of it. Because of the great information left here, we booked the bounceback promotion and are staying at Pop in Sept. again this year with free dining. :sohappy:

fourstamps

other discount?

Does anyone know if they offer a discount for the beginning of August? We will be there 8/1-8/10 and it is looking like we will miss free dining. Have they ever offered any other type of discount for the time we will be there?

MarkeyMouse

In 2006 My Family and I booked a vacation on Aug 13th for a week and had free dining. The 2007 offer was the last week of August , around the 25 or 26th.....I was hoping some one had the inside scoop on a date for this year. I'm not sure if they offered that early before... we can always hope.:)

Kashyyyk

We booked the bounceback offer last September. So our large Grand Gathering is a go for another year! YEAH!

However, one family in our party was able to switch her ressie to Pop (from Port Orleans) a few weeks ago, but when another tried to do it yesterday, they said Pop was completely sold out for that period in September.

The reservation agent also said that they haven't even heard any whispers of Free Dining this September, because alot of the hotels were already sold out (...really???). Apparently they usually start to hear something by now. It doesn't look good for those hoping for the deal.

We actually have friends that would like to go with us, but won't if they don't get the Free Dining promotion. If you are going to pull the kids out of school and pay for dining, my as well go in January/February when the weather isn't so hot. It is a nice break in the winter.

Lucky

This was posted last night on touringplans.com:

Rumor: Free dining to be offered starting April 10
Don't quote us on this, but we've heard from multiple sources inside and outside Disney that Disney's "free dining" offer will return on April 10, 2008. We're not sure which travel dates will be included, but we'll post more information as soon as we hear it.

Ausdaddy

Don't quote us on this, but we've heard from multiple sources inside and outside Disney that Disney's "free dining" offer will return on April 10, 2008. We're not sure which travel dates will be included, but we'll post more information as soon as we hear it.

Very reliable source. If you don't subscribe to touringplans.com, you should.

Disneyfalcon

Touringplans nailed it last year. This is very promising!:sohappy:

New2WDW

Now I am wondering if I can stretch out our stay to about 10 days which would be our dream vacation stay length!

WOO HOO! :sohappy: I just reworked our Fall Vacation to be 9/27 thru 10/7, 10 nights and 11 days at the World! Pam at KK just emailed me back with the change. Thanks to the Free Dining Bounce Back I was able to roll $ into more days. We will miss a week of school for our girls but as I mentioned before it will all be worked out!

It sounds as if the Gen. Public Offer might be coming out soon as well. Good Luck to all!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Now we have to hope for the earlier dates Aug 10th and the same 14 night cap that the bounceback had. Otherwise -- we'll head west to DL.

MarkeyMouse

WOOOOHOOOO! this sounds promising.... I'm hoping for the earlier dates also.
One Question does AAA or Disney Visa usually announce 1st?:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom