Free Dining is Here!

WishIWasAtWDW

Free Dining is BACK!! Now available for all guests for many dates this fall. If you check-in on any valid date, you will receive Free Dining for your entire stay.

Stay in a Deluxe or Moderate resort, and receive the Plus Dining Plan for free.
Stay in a Value resort, and receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free, with the option to upgrade to the Plus Dining plan.

Here are the travel arrival dates:

August 31-October 3
October 26- November 1
November 9-November 20
December 12-December 23

Excluded resorts: All-Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Grand Floridian Villas, Fort Wilderness Campsites, Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms and all 3 Bedroom Villas.

Booking dates are May 7-August 8, 2014.

This offer is very popular, and rooms go quick! Contact us today for a free quote: Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com or 866-566-7858.

Ask us about a room only discount August 16- October 3rd as well!

DisneyRoy

Just found out from my travel agent that Visa card holders get extra dates that are not available to the general public. In fact that is the reason that my sister-in-law was allowed to get it. There are earlier dates in December for Disney Visa card holders. Very interesting...

Upvote 0

Shadowgate

Doh! It appears I picked the wrong dates to fly down for my first trip in over two years and the wrong hotel. We are heading down the week after Thanksgiving to FQ. Maybe something will be offered later.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just curious how this works if you have a AP? Do you have to still buy the two day ticket?

According to the website, you have to book at 6 night/7 day non-discounted package with tickets. Not a good value for an AP. Which is why we've dumped DDP and use our Tables in Wonderland card.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Does everyone going in the party have to purchase a 2 day ticket to get it? or can you only purchase a 1- 2 day ticket for 1 person if the rest of us have AP'S?

That would probably require a phone call to Disney Travel. If you book through the website, it will automatically include tickets for everyone on the reservation. We found that out the hard way.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Doh! It appears I picked the wrong dates to fly down for my first trip in over two years and the wrong hotel. We are heading down the week after Thanksgiving to FQ. Maybe something will be offered later.

Keep in mind that your first date of arrival needs to be included in the date, not your whole trip.

Pam

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

We were not able to get through on the phone and the website kept crashing. So we booked a bounce back for PFQ instead about $350 more than what free dining would have cost us. Was on hold for over 3 hours trying to get through. I think Disney made a huge mistake releasing the discount through December all in one day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christopher Q.

Make sure you call in. Don't do it online. Last night I called for the free dining at Coronado Springs for November. Halfway when booking Coronado springs the cast member on the phone said you just received a pin code for free dining at Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter. So we ended up booking at French Quarter.

Upvote 0

Sparkle81

I'm so shocked at the stress you guys have to go through to get free dining on your trips. Kudos to all of you persevering! I think us Brits are spoilt :oops:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom