Free Dining is Here!

WishIWasAtWDW

Free Dining is BACK!! Now available for all guests for many dates this fall. If you check-in on any valid date, you will receive Free Dining for your entire stay.

Stay in a Deluxe or Moderate resort, and receive the Plus Dining Plan for free.
Stay in a Value resort, and receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free, with the option to upgrade to the Plus Dining plan.

Here are the travel arrival dates:

August 31-October 3
October 26- November 1
November 9-November 20
December 12-December 23

Excluded resorts: All-Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Grand Floridian Villas, Fort Wilderness Campsites, Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms and all 3 Bedroom Villas.

Booking dates are May 7-August 8, 2014.

This offer is very popular, and rooms go quick! Contact us today for a free quote: Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com or 866-566-7858.

Ask us about a room only discount August 16- October 3rd as well!

Allygator

Been on hold since 7:00. I hope they hurry and answer my call. I have to call the doctor's office at 8:00 when they open. I think my daughter has strep! Thank you for the info!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Soemtimes the website isnt updated as quickly as you might hope. Any of our agents would be more than happy to help get you booked as our access has been updated. E mail us at Vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com to get your reservation as soon as possible!!! Remember we dont charge any fees for our clients, so there is no additional cost to you!! Have a great day all and good luck!!! Marie

Upvote 0

ml102606

I keep getting a busy signal. I would really love to be put on hold (which is not something I ever thought I would say). Has anybody had this happen to them?

Upvote 0

tor29c

I keep getting a busy signal. I would really love to be put on hold (which is not something I ever thought I would say). Has anybody had this happen to them?
I did try calling on my mobile while I'm on hold on the land line and yes, "the circuits are busy". So, I should be thankful to at least be on hold!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We have agents that are through making reservation changes. We also have the entire team working on new reservations. If you need a quote or something on hold, email us vacations@kingsomkonsultant.com and we will take care of it for you. Please include your dates of travel, hotel preference, how many days of tickets and if you want park hopping and which dining plan that you want. Remember you can upgrade to the next level of dining plans and pay the difference.
We also need everyone's first and last name and the ages of the children.
We are banging them out quickly this morning.

Have a great day!!

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom