Free Dining is Here!

WishIWasAtWDW

Free Dining is BACK!! Now available for all guests for many dates this fall. If you check-in on any valid date, you will receive Free Dining for your entire stay.

Stay in a Deluxe or Moderate resort, and receive the Plus Dining Plan for free.
Stay in a Value resort, and receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free, with the option to upgrade to the Plus Dining plan.

Here are the travel arrival dates:

August 31-October 3
October 26- November 1
November 9-November 20
December 12-December 23

Excluded resorts: All-Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Grand Floridian Villas, Fort Wilderness Campsites, Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms and all 3 Bedroom Villas.

Booking dates are May 7-August 8, 2014.

This offer is very popular, and rooms go quick! Contact us today for a free quote: Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com or 866-566-7858.

Ask us about a room only discount August 16- October 3rd as well!

tem325

I think they need to open up POR!! I was on hold but had to hang up to call the doctors office. Now I can't get through!

I really wish they would!!! I love that resort, I'm booked at CBR and I ended up making a new reservation online this morning because I couldn't get through on the phone. I'm more than 45 days out and just had my deposit in, so I will cancel the previous reservation when things cool down on the phone lines. If they open POR, I'm transferring over there!

Upvote 0

sissa216

POR is one of my favorites too- but I really don't see them opening it up. It has been excluded from a lot of other discounts, not just Free Dining. I think everyone else loves it as much as I do- so it fills up fast!

Although. CBR and CSR are great choices too.

Upvote 0

tem325

POR is one of my favorites too- but I really don't see them opening it up. It has been excluded from a lot of other discounts, not just Free Dining. I think everyone else loves it as much as I do- so it fills up fast!

Although. CBR and CSR are great choices too.
It's a bummer, I stayed there last December for the first time and just adored it!

Upvote 0

Allygator

I really wish they would!!! I love that resort, I'm booked at CBR and I ended up making a new reservation online this morning because I couldn't get through on the phone. I'm more than 45 days out and just had my deposit in, so I will cancel the previous reservation when things cool down on the phone lines. If they open POR, I'm transferring over there!
I just got through and got the free dining added on to our CBR preferred room for September 11-20.

Upvote 0

wendysue

I booked a room only discount several months ago, and now they have decided that week will have free dining! I want to change our vacation dates now, but don't want to lose the room only. I really dislike the "free" (ha ha) dining weeks, as the food courts and restaurants are ridiculous to try to get into. DRAT..might just look for another date anyway.

Upvote 0

PARichards

I really dislike the "free" (ha ha) dining weeks, as the food courts and restaurants are ridiculous to try to get into.

Interesting. Any ideas where a first timer going during free dining season might get good tips for navigating through busy food courts and restaurants?

Anyone staying at AoA suites have problems getting free dining added to their reservations? (I've posted this on another thread, but...) My fam has a Finding Nemo suite booked 9/7-12, but our AAA agent couldn't get through this morning to confirm that we could get the free dining discount, so she suggested booking a room in the Cars section of AoA. So right now we have Cars rooms on hold for us until she can get through and confirm what is available for free dining during our stay. Bummer is the new package wouldn't include the free memory maker we snagged when we made our first res. What have others staying at AoA heard/done?

Upvote 0

Rutt

Finding nemo is not included in the free dining from what I was told, just Cars and Lion King.

We are in the process of switching from As Movies to Sports, as we couldn't get Nemo and don't really like the others.

Upvote 0

PARichards

Finding nemo is not included in the free dining from what I was told, just Cars and Lion King.

We are in the process of switching from As Movies to Sports, as we couldn't get Nemo and don't really like the others.

Thanks for the response! DH didn't care to switch to the All Stars resorts, so we chose Cars over LK since the pool seems nice. Never been to any of them, so going solely by info found online and through friends. The other option we were given was to book adjoining rooms in Pop Century. Hm... I don't do well with too many options so I'm glad DH had his preferences and can make those decisions for us!

Upvote 0

Rutt

Thanks for the response! DH didn't care to switch to the All Stars resorts, so we chose Cars over LK since the pool seems nice. Never been to any of them, so going solely by info found online and through friends. The other option we were given was to book adjoining rooms in Pop Century. Hm... I don't do well with too many options so I'm glad DH had his preferences and can make those decisions for us!
Pop Century is nice too! Agreed on Cars over Lk, but DW wanted to do Sports last year, so I gave in this year.

Upvote 0

stalkingmickey

So I could not get the room only rate for the one night I added onto my trip a few months ago. My trip is Aug 30-Sept 10 (originally) and it was booked on a bounce back offer. I needed to add 1 night a few months ago but nothing was coming up for my TA on her end. She couldn't even get a garden view room, but on my end it allowed me to book the lagoon view so i did figuring no biggie because I'll just get the discount when they come out
NOPE!!!! only club level is available at the room only rate for the 1 day I need. Of course BC is available for lagoon view but YC and BC have same rack rate but not same discount BC is less this year (weird)

So I have an AP pass I know in past they also offer an AP discount after this round of discounts. Anyone have an educated guess if AP discounts will be offered????

Upvote 0

jencor

I thank this post as I saw it this morning and was able to change my reservation this morning about 7:30. Got two busy signals and then immediately was talking to a CM to add it to my reservation in the end of October. Glad I looked at it this morning. Looking forward to the trip, first time we are able to take advantage of free dining.

Upvote 0

DisneyRoy

Here is my post from another dining forum....just wondering what others thoughts are. Thank you.

Now I have a question. My family is going to Disney in December and staying at Pop Century. Our dates are December 5 - 14. Which I understand are not available for Free Dining. My sister-in-law however (arrival date 12/6) got Free dining today. She is a Disney Visa cardholder but from what I understood starting today that didn't matter and the dates always apply. So did she just get someone extra friendly that bypassed something for her or is there some additional perk to the Visa that I am unaware of?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom