Four Parks in Two Days with One Disney Newbie: A June 2010 Trip Report!

Hi everyone… I’m back with a quick trip report, but I’ve got something a little different for you all this time around! In mid-June I found out I had to go to Orlando for a work-related meeting, like, the following week! Of course, any good Disney fan called to Orlando for whatever reason, can’t exactly go without at least a quick trip to the parks, right?! While I was super excited about my last minute fortune, I knew Brett wouldn’t be able to take time off work and join me for the fun. What to do!? What to do?!

So I called my mom up… she’d been wanting to check out Disney for awhile and I thought this would be a great way to introduce her to my and Brett’s favorite place. She said yes, just as I knew she would, and I started the crazy last minute planning. I couldn’t get many extra days off from work, so it turns out we’d only have two days in the parks. A two day introduction to the parks is one thing… but in the middle of the summer heat, just days prior to the 4th of July weekend? YIKES! Definitely not the ideal way to introduce someone to Disney, but you gotta work with what you’ve got!

As most of you are already aware, we do a Christmas trip with Brett’s parents every year. But what you might not know is that we also vacation with my parents. Usually those vacays are in the form of a cruise, and the reports get posted on another board because they’re not Disney-related. :eek: The most recent one was on the Emerald Princess this past May and if anyone is interested it can be found here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1202436. I have an excellent relationship with my parents and I’m so incredibly grateful for that. My mom is more than just a mom, she’s a best friend. And this summer has been a lot of fun for the two of us because (due to my work-related travel) she’s been able to join me on not only this trip to Disney, but a quick weekend cruise to the Bahamas, as well. Here we are in Nassau:

DSC02270_1.jpg

And because it's one of my favorites, I’m posting this next shot, too. It was taken after we’d been bushwacked in St. Thomas (more on that in the aforementioned cruise report):

IMG_4022.jpg

Accommodations:
Initially, I booked Pop for two nights using the AP rate, which was shockingly still available. Brett was having none of it! He kept saying “Your mom’s first trip can’t be to a value resort. It just can’t.” He made a valid argument and won me over when he claimed that the values are all fine and well, but when you stay there it feels too much like a theme park with the hustle and bustle and over the top craziness. He wanted my mom to see that there’s more to Disney; he felt she needed to get a feel for the “resort” side of things... and to him, just visiting the deluxes wasn’t enough. I knew he was right. After all, he is the master... I mean, he did make me fall head over heels in love during my first two-day trip (and not just with Disney :))! So who am I to argue?! And with that, I called and switched our reservation to Coronado Springs. But I kept it a secret from my mom... explaining the resort tiers, showing her pictures of Pop, and telling her we were staying on the bottom rung! Ahhh... I just love resort surprises!!

The schedule... or lack thereof:
Monday: DTD after my meeting
Tuesday: Resort check-in and DHS in the morning... followed by evening EMH at Epcot
Wednesday: Morning EMH at AK... wrapping up with the perfect evening at MK
Thursday: check out... breakfast at the Kona Cafe

Honestly, the schedule was so bare bones because I was unable to acquire any of the dining I wanted, except for a Kona breakfast on our last morning. Looks like I’d have to improvise as we went. Meanwhile, I had Brett back at home tirelessly checking the online reservation system all day long at work on Monday and Tuesday. With no luck! Aaaarrrgghhhh... you all know how serious I am about my dining, and I really don’t feel as if you can truly experience Disney without it.

I know my mom. That might sound like a dumb comment to make, but I think this is an extremely important aspect of planning a Disney trip for a newbie, especially when you’re not even going to scratch the surface of what Disney has to offer. You absolutely have to know your audience.

So with all that said, the big question is... will my mom fall in love with our beloved WDW?!

popsicletrees

I know, right?! Now we just need to get my dad down there, too. When are you and Jordan headed back to the World? Usually Brett and I plan our trips no more than three months out and for the most part we don't have a problem getting the dining we want (with a few minor exceptions). Free dining wasn't taking place at the time my mom and I were there, but it sure felt like it because NOTHING was available.

Have you thought any more about a Disney race?

We probably won't make it back until 2012. Of course, I'd love to be able to go tomorrow! I am probably going for a quick weekend trip in December for a surprise trip for my grandmother's 80th birthday. Disney is about the only place that I tirelessly plan for. I blame that on my mom. Of course, when I get there the only schedule I follow is our ADR times.

My sister-in-law is trying to talk me into the Princess half with her in March. The only thing is that I'm in a Master's program right now, and I will be student teaching at the time.

I'm so glad that your mom got to meet Minnie. She has such a huge grin in the photopass picture. I'm glad that the first day went well (the Soarin' story is too funny!) and that your mom is already planning another trip. Of course, how could someone not love Disney?

Oh, and I really like the pictures of Coronado Springs. I've never stayed there, but it looks beautiful from the photos.

eagles

Oh, yeah, Tammy reminded me! Your soarin' story was too funny! I know someone who doesn't like Soarin' along with Dumbo! :lol:

I know her!:lol:

Not Dumbo???? :eek: Okay, okay... now you have to tell me, who are we talking about?! Is it you, Tammy?!

ok first let me say i am loving your trip report with mom. priceless!

i am laughing so hard here over the soarin story :ROFLOL:
is it possible for someone not to love dumbo and soarin? :shrug:

sweetpee_1993

i am laughing so hard here over the soarin story :ROFLOL:

Would I be making a big huge horrible confession if I admitted that I haven't been on Dumbo since I was about 12? :eek: Maybe I'm missing something I don't remember. More confessions: my kids have never been on the Astro Orbiters or the Magic Carpets, either. Okay. Now I'm starting to think I'm a bad mom... :lookaroun

eagles

Would I be making a big huge horrible confession if I admitted that I haven't been on Dumbo since I was about 12? :eek: Maybe I'm missing something I don't remember. More confessions: my kids have never been on the Astro Orbiters or the Magic Carpets, either. Okay. Now I'm starting to think I'm a bad mom... :lookaroun

i have never been on astro orbiters either. :ROFLOL:now magic carpets is in the same groupings as dumbo and those stupid umm i mean cute baby dinos in ak! :ROFLOL:

SaskDisneyGirl

You and your mom look like you are having a great time! I am loving this report already. I would love to take my mom to disneyworld, she hasnt been there since her honeymoon in 1974.

popsicletrees

You know, I've gone to Disney every year since birth, and I never went on Astro Orbiters until I was 20! I love it! It's one of my nighttime must-dos. I still haven't done the Magic Carpets. I have the feeling that it won't be as exciting. :lookaroun

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I hate to tell you but that is the hardest thing for me on Disney cruises. So many of the character shots are inside. The backgrounds aren't bad, well some non character ones are like the cheesy fake cruise ship behind you while you are standing on deck, but it's just so dark!! I am not good with my external flash either. I need more practice, but about the only time I get it out is on a cruise!! Then it's too late!!

Gotta love the cheesy ship board backgrounds! Some of them are really bad... I have to think Disney at least does a little bit better in that department, but maybe not!

All the more reason I need to buy an external flash now and practice. Which one do you have? I'm leaning towards the 430 EX II, but for the price, I wonder if the 270 EX will be good enough. I guess I need to learn more about external flashes so I can compare the features of each.

Well, we are actually staying at a few resorts this time. We're spending four nights at OKW, followed by two nights at BLT and then six at SSR. I know, crazy! But we're super excited to try out some places we've never been before! I'm picturing lots of resort photos!

I'd love to run into your guys! I'm envisioning a group character shot!

FUN! I can't wait to hear about your experience at BLT. I really want to stay there. So do you have a general plan for which parks on which days? Maybe our schedules overlap. And yes... a character shot would be mandatory. They better watch out though because if you and I get together the stalking might be a little much!

Awwww...I feel ya on missing your guy. It's weird when that guy is your bestest Disney friend, too. When Tracey & I went without the boys the first day or so felt like we were missing something, like that feeling you get when you know you forgot something but can't remember what it is no matter how hard you try. We got over that, tho. LOL! Being there without any of them paired with being there with a total other set of family was like I had forgotten something really important like to put on a bra or something before heading out ((<--I've never actually done that..I could just imagine the horror)). It just felt so odd. If it's possible for 2 people to be too connected at the hip I'll have to admit it's me & Tracey. As Forrest would say, "We're like peas-n-carrots." Ask any of our family & they'll tell ya we're the most pathetic bunch of people ever. LOL!

You crack me up; the part about forgetting to put on a bra... hilarious! :sohappy: And yes, I totally know what you mean about being connected at the hip. We're very much the same way.

Vow renewal. I wish. The downturn in the job market since Tracey's project ended in the spring has been brutal. If the September trip goes off it'll be nothing short of a miracle. ((We do the "hypothetical" trip planning, too!)) This fall is a whole new chapter in our lives with us jumping in on the homeschooling. I think any other challenges thrown in right now would drive me over the edge. Next month will be our 17th anniversary. My sis-in-law has mentioned we should shoot for our 20th but I don't like how predictable those round numbers are. I'd much rather do our 19th or 21st. I'm such a perpetual weirdo! My practical side says doing a vow renewal is just a big silly expense but the hopeless little dreamer of a girl in me (the one who still requires dollies in her daily life) says it'd be fun to dress up like a Princess and shoot for the stars. But...reality...there's the issues with family & all...who to invite or not invite. In all honesty, I think I'd just want it to be the 4 of us. Tracey, however, says he'd want his parents there...then I'd have to invite my parents and my parents + Disney = an element of stress that would make the whole thing not-so-fun for me. A dress sure wouldn't be a problem. I'll have to tell you the story sometime about how my insane husband bought me my "Princess dress" for my 34th birthday just because he thought I should have one. **sigh** For a lot of reasons I just keep telling myself that some daydreams are best left as they are as dreams. The setting doesn't make my dress pretty. It does that all by itself. ..... I wish I could read one of those amazing reports/stories about you & Brett doing a wedding adventure at Disney! Y'all would be so totally adorable. I could so see characters as part of your day....

I so hope your September trip goes as "hypothetically" planned! I'd say you all need it with what's been going on lately. So here's to hoping some pixie dust comes your way!

I'm not gonna lie, I've totally pictured Brett and I having a Disney wedding adventure. With characters! :lol: Plus, I'm not the type that wants a crazy lot of people around. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :D

I've never once given a single thought to staying at Coronado...until I saw this set of pics. Beautiful!!!! The room looks like a spa...sooooo relaxing...I wanna curl up in one of those beds and take a nap. Was your building close to the main/central building? I've always been kinda put off by how big the resort is but now I'm thoroughly intrigued....

LOVE Coronado! Honestly, it feels a little more upscale than the other moderates. No doubt that has a lot to do with the bedding/upgrades. We were in Casitas building 1 which was very close to the central building, probably as close as you could possibly get. Having a spread out resort doesn't tend to bother us because we have the luxury of driving. Actually, the mods and values are much better choices with regards to parking than the deluxes. Mostly because we can always park right outside our building/room. Granted, I realize it's a whole other story when you're relying solely on Disney transport.

OMG! The pics of your mom with Pluto are absolutely adorable! These so capture what it's all about! And you can see how your mom 'gets it' which is the coolest thing ever. It may have been stressful and "melt your face hot" but you did a good job of introducing a noob to The World. It's great that you realized so quickly that what you did get to do needed to be enjoyed rather than fussing over what you didn't get to do. That's so awesome that you got to share that with your mom. Very, very cool!

While I quickly realized I needed to take a different approach... I still had trouble actually putting my words/thoughts into action. :lookaroun It was very difficult for me to let go of certain things.

And you are so right about Pluto with my mom! It was a perfect character moment!

Um, I can answer your question. My mom went to WDW with my brother & my aunt who's a huge Disney fan in late May. She went again in mid-July with my brother & his 2 daughters (the crew from my May '09 report). My mom is terrified of heights. She also has issues if she feels out of control or like she's stuck somewhere she can't walk away from. Apparently, my mother hates Soarin'. The height freaks her out. Being strapped in where you can't do anything about it until the ride is over no matter how short it is didn't sit well with her either. This is contrasted by my mother-in-law who hates heights but loves Soarin'. She's so funny to watch. She uses the kiddie strap when buckling in. Then when the gliders lift off she has her hands white-knuckled on the hand-holds on either side, sucks in a deep breath, and pushes her self back in her seat. That initial lift-off scares her but she loooooves the ride.

That's hilarious that she uses the kiddie strap! :ROFLOL:For my mom I really don't think it was the height that bothered her most... I believe it was the motion sicknesss/tilting of the screen.

I'm lovin' your report! (big shock, right?) I can't wait to read the next installment. I bet Mom is gonna love the Kingdoms. I'll be interested to see if Wishes has the magical effect for her.

Oh! And can I just say that I hope to grow up & stay as in shape as your mom?! Holy crap! She looks like she keeps in awesome shape which I so totally have this thing in my mind that I want to always be that healthy & be able to participate fully in all of life's adventures. Kudos to her!

From the very start I knew the order in which I wanted to introduce her to the parks and I'm glad I stuck with that. As for Wishes... you'll have to wait and see what happened.

And, ummm, yeah... I hope I look like that when I grow up, too. :D Her calf muscles put mine to shame! :lol:

We probably won't make it back until 2012. Of course, I'd love to be able to go tomorrow! I am probably going for a quick weekend trip in December for a surprise trip for my grandmother's 80th birthday. Disney is about the only place that I tirelessly plan for. I blame that on my mom. Of course, when I get there the only schedule I follow is our ADR times.

My sister-in-law is trying to talk me into the Princess half with her in March. The only thing is that I'm in a Master's program right now, and I will be student teaching at the time.

I hate that the two of you won't get back there together until 2012. But I totally know what you mean about perpetually planning Disney trips. The planning in and of itself is addicting!

I had a similar issue with the timing of the Princess Half. Because of work we had to make it a really short trip, which made things all the more exhausting. Hopefully, the Wine and Dine half will go over well and they'll keep it around, making October another option.

I'm so glad that your mom got to meet Minnie. She has such a huge grin in the photopass picture. I'm glad that the first day went well (the Soarin' story is too funny!) and that your mom is already planning another trip. Of course, how could someone not love Disney?

Oh, and I really like the pictures of Coronado Springs. I've never stayed there, but it looks beautiful from the photos.

I'm really glad we finally got to see Minnie, especially because she was doing her best to avoid us that day!

Coronado is GREAT! I think sometimes it gets a bad rap because it's a conference venue, but I'd have to say it's probably my favorite of the moderates (especially after the refurb).

ok first let me say i am loving your trip report with mom. priceless!

Thanks, Louella. It really was a great experience!

i am laughing so hard here over the soarin story

Oh, I'd say it's possible, Louella! :lookaroun
Ah hah hah! I think I found the guilty one. Dumbo, Louella, really?! I can totally understand a dislike for the Astro-Orbiter, but Dumbo?!

Would I be making a big huge horrible confession if I admitted that I haven't been on Dumbo since I was about 12? Maybe I'm missing something I don't remember. More confessions: my kids have never been on the Astro Orbiters or the Magic Carpets, either. Okay. Now I'm starting to think I'm a bad mom...

Oh dear... Kelly you need to add these things to the itinerary for September. I can just see you, Tracey and the boys on Dumbo! Fabulous picture taking opportunity!

You and your mom look like you are having a great time! I am loving this report already. I would love to take my mom to disneyworld, she hasnt been there since her honeymoon in 1974.

Thanks, SaskDisneyGirl! I'm glad you're following along with us.

You know, I've gone to Disney every year since birth, and I never went on Astro Orbiters until I was 20! I love it! It's one of my nighttime must-dos. I still haven't done the Magic Carpets. I have the feeling that it won't be as exciting.

Agreed... Astro-Orbiter is the perfect ride at night!
As for the Magic Carpets... the fun part is trying to avoid the camel spit, OR in some cases maneuver the carpet just right so the camel spits on your riding partner and not you! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Gotta love the cheesy ship board backgrounds! Some of them are really bad... I have to think Disney at least does a little bit better in that department, but maybe not!

All the more reason I need to buy an external flash now and practice. Which one do you have? I'm leaning towards the 430 EX II, but for the price, I wonder if the 270 EX will be good enough. I guess I need to learn more about external flashes so I can compare the features of each.

Some backgrounds on Disney are fine! I'm always amazed at the line for the cheesy backgrounds though! I guess some people love them!:)

I have the 430 EX. I would not recommend the 270 because, if I'm not mistaken, you can't bounce it. I am no expert on flashes, but I find bouncing the flash to be essential at times.

mouselvrmom

We're pretty open for parks, some of the days we have just dining reservations.

So the 11th, we will be at MK.
The 12th, we're at Studios: That would be good for character stalking!
The 13, we'll probably be at AK for a little bit, then we're checking into BLT.
The 14th, will be Epcot.
The 15th we're open. We have Boma reservations for dinner, but we're also moving resorts.
The 16th, is another open one. We have Cape May Cafe for breakfast, but we'll probably just go where we feel like.

Hopefully we'll have some overlap there. I'd love to meet even for a minute for some character stalking! :D

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Some backgrounds on Disney are fine! I'm always amazed at the line for the cheesy backgrounds though! I guess some people love them!:)

I have the 430 EX. I would not recommend the 270 because, if I'm not mistaken, you can't bounce it. I am no expert on flashes, but I find bouncing the flash to be essential at times.

I believe the newer 270 does have a bounce feature, but it is very limited. So I guess what I really need to do is some research. Maybe I'll find a good book on external flash photography.

Totally agree about the cheesy photos... on the other lines, I'm always amazed at how many people get into the "professional" shots with props such as a single rose and whatnot. :lol: Candid shots are much more my style.

We're pretty open for parks, some of the days we have just dining reservations.

So the 11th, we will be at MK.
The 12th, we're at Studios: That would be good for character stalking!
The 13, we'll probably be at AK for a little bit, then we're checking into BLT.
The 14th, will be Epcot.
The 15th we're open. We have Boma reservations for dinner, but we're also moving resorts.
The 16th, is another open one. We have Cape May Cafe for breakfast, but we'll probably just go where we feel like.

Hopefully we'll have some overlap there. I'd love to meet even for a minute for some character stalking! :D

I'm not sure what our current plans are because I don't have our dining information in front of me right now. We did register for the Tower of Terror passholder event for August 13, but I'm not sure if we're going to go or not. We won't be arriving until late on the 12th. I'll PM you with our plans once I have them... I can always fit in some character stalking. :ROFLOL:

Disneyfalcon

I believe the newer 270 does have a bounce feature, but it is very limited. So I guess what I really need to do is some research. Maybe I'll find a good book on external flash photography.

Totally agree about the cheesy photos... on the other lines, I'm always amazed at how many people get into the "professional" shots with props such as a single rose and whatnot. :lol: Candid shots are much more my style.

I totally agree about the candid shots!

It does bounce! Good! Maybe it is a good choice then.:)

meganw1985

My son and bff DRAGGED me on Astro Orbiters and the Tea Cups last April. They even threatened to ride without me, which was an ok thought until they left me standing outside the line by myself doing nothing. He had never ridden either. And I cringe and try to talk him out of the Tomorrowland Speedway everytimg we go :lol:

TiggerTime

Hi Holly...I followed you over from Cruise Critic...where I have read every one of your reviews. Your pictures and writing are great.

I didn't know this site existed...until you. One thing I appreciate is that you always update and actually finish your reports.
One pet peeve is someone starting...getting bits and pieces...then promises of an update....only to drift away. Very frustrating.

So...thank you for seeing it through to the end.

Do you have a link to your longer marathon run trip report? I read the half-marathon...but can't find the other.

Thanks for your time and effort...I now see Disney in a new light.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
My son and bff DRAGGED me on Astro Orbiters and the Tea Cups last April. They even threatened to ride without me, which was an ok thought until they left me standing outside the line by myself doing nothing. He had never ridden either. And I cringe and try to talk him out of the Tomorrowland Speedway everytimg we go :lol:

Hmm... I have to say the Speedway is best after indulging in a bottle of wine at dinner! Or at least I know that was the one time I really enjoyed it. :lol:

Hi Holly...I followed you over from Cruise Critic...where I have read every one of your reviews. Your pictures and writing are great.

I didn't know this site existed...until you. One thing I appreciate is that you always update and actually finish your reports.
One pet peeve is someone starting...getting bits and pieces...then promises of an update....only to drift away. Very frustrating.

So...thank you for seeing it through to the end.

Do you have a link to your longer marathon run trip report? I read the half-marathon...but can't find the other.

Thanks for your time and effort...I now see Disney in a new light.

Thanks, TiggerTime. And welcome to the forum! While it can be frustrating to see a report go unfinished, I'm not too surprised it happens considering how much time and energy actually goes into writing/posting. I'm sure for some people life just gets in the way.

Here's a link to the 2009 Marathon... it was brutal :lol::
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=404473&highlight=distance+marathon

What is this??!?! You went to Disney World without me!! Oh no!

Uh-oh... I've been found out!! If it makes you feel better, I'll go with you in 5 days! :sohappy:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Wednesday, June 30: Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom

We were up bright and early, and at the AK gates by 7:45 am! Woohooo! After catching the opening show with Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto we made our way to Africa and were in the Kilimanjaro Safaris line by 8 am.

DSC02693.jpg

I was afraid with the heat that the animals wouldn’t be out, but instead they were out in abundance. It was actually one of the best safari rides I’ve been on, which was exciting.

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5586.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Seeing as how we’d rushed to get to the safari when the park opened, we took our time on the way out of Africa.

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

Don’t laugh! And yes… I do realize we kind of match. The funny thing is we were both initially wearing black that morning and my mom changed so we wouldn’t look too matchy. Jokes on us… our shirts ended up having a similar pattern! We didn’t realize it until we looked at the pictures.

We took the pathway that comes out by the ITTBAB exit (Brett and I always cut across here). For the first time ever, there weren’t any macaws hanging out back there, which was unfortunate because I know mom would have really enjoyed seeing them. We took some pictures of the Tree of Life and then headed for the theater inside.

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg

Of course we had to get the requisite picture of our bug eyes:

DSC02750.jpg

She loved the show, at which point I realized my error in missing MuppetVision 3D the previous day because I think it would have been a huge hit, as well. Next up on the agenda was the Festival of the Lion King. Luckily we were ahead of schedule and had enough time to meet Lilo and Stitch on our way!!

Lilo was being extremely mischievous, much more so than Stitch. She did take the time to cool everyone in line off:

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg

When it was our turn, Lilo kept jumping in front of us to be the center of attention. Unfortunately though, the CM didn’t take a picture with my camera. You know, things like that actually happen a lot, and the majority of the time the CMs choose not to snap pictures. I’m not sure why, because often times those candid shots are the best pictures. And in this day and age with digital cameras, it’s not as if they are wasting film by snapping away. It can always be deleted if someone doesn’t like it. This is one of the reasons, Brett and I started having one of us approach the characters, while the other shoots, and hopes to catch something fun. Then we hand over the camera for a quick picture of the two of us.

IMG_5671.jpg

DiPSU224

Yay! I love your trip reports! Such beautiful photos and always a good read. I've always wanted to introduce WDW to a newbie and show them it's not all for little ones.

I've never once given a single thought to staying at Coronado...until I saw this set of pics. Beautiful!!!! The room looks like a spa...sooooo relaxing...I wanna curl up in one of those beds and take a nap. Was your building close to the main/central building? I've always been kinda put off by how big the resort is but now I'm thoroughly intrigued....

Oh! And can I just say that I hope to grow up & stay as in shape as your mom?! Holy crap! She looks like she keeps in awesome shape which I so totally have this thing in my mind that I want to always be that healthy & be able to participate fully in all of life's adventures. Kudos to her!

Agreed! I have never looked at Coronado as a place I wanted to stay. Your photos have changed my mind! And your Mom looks amazing!!

You know, I've gone to Disney every year since birth, and I never went on Astro Orbiters until I was 20! I love it! It's one of my nighttime must-dos. I still haven't done the Magic Carpets. I have the feeling that it won't be as exciting. :lookaroun

Same here. First time I did Astro Orbiters I was 26. Even though I've never had a problem with heights, I was terrified. I'll probably never do it again, but didn't feel like I could call myself a true WDW fanatic if I haven't experienced everything once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom