Four for a Dollar is no more...

pianoman

Original Poster
As of September 20, there will be no more Four for a Dollar at the Studios. I heard the news from one of the members of the group -- they are all friends of mine.

The worst part is that the Beauty and the Beast show is remaining. I think most of us would agree that the preshow was the superior entertainment.

PeoplemoverTTA

What a shame, my family loved them! Actually, a few years back we mentioned to our family optometrist that we were going to WDW (we're a chatty family :)) and he mentioned that he heard this "great group" before Beauty and the Beast. I knew immediately who he was talking about, and he asked us to bring him home the CD. It's impressive that their performance stuck with him for so long that he wanted a CD.

They will be missed!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

WHAT! They are so awesome! We loved them during our last trip. The whocle crowd seemed to love the short dark haired guy the most. They look like they are having so much fun and they are very talented.

EPCOTGAL1

what TERRIBLE news. Without a doubt, these men were one of the higlights of my trip everytime (next to Voices of Liberty). I am a musician and they are extremely talented and their harmony and arrangements were/area superior! It would be one thing if they decided not to perform (after doing this for so many years...) you know, if they needed a change...but for their contract not to be renewed is another. Without us (outsiders) not knowing the details.....I will just say...too bad for Disney... I am really disappointed because I missed them in April because it was their day off and now I will miss them in November for sure. I never really wanted to see them before the pre-show anyway as we had to "wait" and then WE were the people getting up and leaving right after they were done...:)lookaroun)...they needed their own venue inside the park - heck, give them their own venue ANYWHERE inside one of the parks...they deserve it! If they want more money.....pay them! If they don't think there is interest in the guests.....NOT SO! We love them! this will be me :( during my next trip to DHS.

Pens24

Disneyland's Aladdin would be a good fit for disney world becuase the only Aladdin attraction we have is the flying carpets of aladdin and the movie deserves better than that

wickedfan07

That stinks. They were the only part of that show that was worth seeing. Hmm...one less thing for me to do at the Studios. I know it was just preshow entertainment, but still...it was a little bit of Disney magic tossed into the experience. I suppose I should expect to see fewer and fewer Disney "treats" in Disney's own parks from now on.:rolleyes:

SewIn2Disney

Wow--first the Kristo's (my #1 fav. act in Disney) were booted last year, now my new #1 Four For A Dollar is booted! I guess this goes along with Fantasmic only being performed 2x a week and all the other cutbacks that are to come.
I understand that they're trying to save money by cutting corners, but really---there must be another way to do so!
Now I wish I had bought their CD last time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom