• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip Flowers, Food & Fun- A May Pre-trip report!

Krl2791

Advertisement
I love your beautiful new kitten!!! I read your post a while back about canceling and meant to comment a long time ago...

I also smoke and I agree with you 500%! If they feel they must ban it in the parks and honestly, without much notice, they should have all of their ducks in a row as to handle questions such as yours, as I am certain you were not the only person to reach out to them regarding their new policy and an upcoming trip. I have a trip planned for December. While I will probably not end up canceling, as we are traveling with friends, I am not going to lie and say that it did cross my mind to choose another destination. I personally don't agree with their decision, but I realize that I am in the minority. I applaud you for sticking to your guns on this one regarding the poor handling of your question. Your decision to make the donation was so generous, that was very nice of you! I never did post on the smoking thread, but I hate that it was shut down, I really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts lol :) Enjoy that beautiful kitty!!!

Top Bottom