• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip Flowers, Food & Fun- A May Pre-trip report!

ELeigh

So, I was able to make Fastpasses today even though it is 62 days! Printed them out and screen shotted just to be safe! Got 2 FoP and 2 Slinky! -and everything else we wanted. :)
Glad you got your fastpasses! I was somehow able to make mine even earlier I am not sure how it happened but 68 days out it showed availability and let me book for the whole trip

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Glad you got your fastpasses! I was somehow able to make mine even earlier I am not sure how it happened but 68 days out it showed availability and let me book for the whole trip
I had not even looked until today. Must be a glitch or something. It would not let me on the app-but it did from the website and then they automatically showed up in the app. As many times as they have dispappered on me. I have plenty of backup proof! Lol

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Well, it was probably a really good thing that I got FP early, (it was actually 3 days early) I am 61 days today- I never count the day we get there because we leave the night before. Anyway- working like crazy on my Pirate Cake project. I decided in my head the size I want and I baked a variety of cake sizes to cut and assemble. I made two half sheet cakes, one I left whole the other I cut in half and crumb coated, plus a 12 inch round, and a smaller round. All from scratch and my kitchen is clean! I only have today and Friday without Scooter so no pressure at all right? @NessNewt I so hope you are sending me lots of pixie dust!

And would it be a Disneyshe/DisneyGigi pre-trip or trip report without animal posts?

I hope I don’t drive y’all crazy with my animals but..... exciting news to share!!!

I lost my sweet kitty of 18 years last year, will be a year in June. My niece, the same one that I actually got him from all those years ago, as well as my current kitty Nala- just had a litter of Ragdoll mix (Well, obviously she didn’t.. but you get the gist)
We are getting a girl! They were just born and I only have a photo of one but how insanely cute is this???
I think whichever one we get, we will name Sarabi- to go with Nala. I wanted a boy to name Simba but the Hubby insisted it be a girl. We will get her when we get back from the trip! So excited to welcome a new fur baby into my world. ❤

Such a cutie! I had to laugh about your husband insisting on a female. My adult special needs daughter has been wanting a rag doll cat for a long time. We have a beautiful long haired grey cat that we got from a shelter, and she wants Holly to have a friend. Long story short, we found a reputable breeder, and the kittens were ready around the end of January. When we told Sarah about the kitten, she was all excited until she found out it was male. We now won't be getting a new kitten until the end of summer because that's when the breeder will have another litter, and the first girl is promised to us.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Such a cutie! I had to laugh about your husband insisting on a female. My adult special needs daughter has been wanting a rag doll cat for a long time. We have a beautiful long haired grey cat that we got from a shelter, and she wants Holly to have a friend. Long story short, we found a reputable breeder, and the kittens were ready around the end of January. When we told Sarah about the kitten, she was all excited until she found out it was male. We now won't be getting a new kitten until the end of summer because that's when the breeder will have another litter, and the first girl is promised to us.
Rag dolls are so pretty! The mom of this one is registered full bred, but the dad is a Maine **** mix. That is why he insisted on a girl. Our male that died last year at one point weighed 28 lbs when he was younger. He was huge! Nala is really small maybe 9 lbs so he is just afraid a bigger cat would bully her. I think females do have a sweeter personality. Every male cat I have ever had was a bit bossy lol.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Hardest thing I have ever tried! Hanging up my themed cake making after this one. 😑 Buttercream transfers easy- this not so much.
He will love I think, but I see a kazillion flaws. View attachment 355390
Are you crazy - a kazillion flaws?? This cake looks amazing!

Like I tell my daughter when she does her end of the year horseback riding show: the audience doesn’t know it’s a mistake so make it look like it was planned that way and they’ll just assume that’s how it was meant to be 😀

NessNewt

Hardest thing I have ever tried! Hanging up my themed cake making after this one. 😑 Buttercream transfers easy- this not so much.
He will love I think, but I see a kazillion flaws. View attachment 355390
I am so late to this, but I promise I was sending pixie dust! It looks absolutely fantastic! (And yes, the work that goes into these cakes..... So much time! Whew...)

He is going to love it!

Top Bottom