Flower Child's Doll Photos

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
These are 2 of my Precious Moments dolls :) The one of the left is my Wonderfall day doll and she is an Autumn doll :) The one of the right is Yoim and she is a Korean Children of the World doll :) I took this photo today :wave: They look so Cute and Adorable together :sohappy:

Itooklittlepumkintopublix005.jpg

http://www.bronners.com/1116913.html

http://www.mandysmoon.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1011592033&BACK=A0011A1E01118347126E1

Nemo14

These are 2 of my Precious Moments dolls :) The one of the left is my Wonderfall day doll and she is an Autumn doll :) The one of the right is Yoim and she is a Korean Children of the World doll :) I took this photo today :wave: They look so Cute and Adorable together :sohappy:

Itooklittlepumkintopublix005.jpg

http://www.bronners.com/1116913.html

http://www.mandysmoon.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1011592033&BACK=A0011A1E01118347126E1
So cute Tim!

My daughter used to have a Korean Cabbage Patch doll because she always wanted us to adopt a Korean baby girl. She looked a lot like your doll. Does she have a name?

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
So cute Tim!

My daughter used to have a Korean Cabbage Patch doll because she always wanted us to adopt a Korean baby girl. She looked a lot like your doll. Does she have a name?

Awwwww Thank you Nemo :wave: Yes my Korean baby doll does have a name and her name is Yoim :) I took Yoim with me to the Red Dragons in China. I know that China is way different than Korean, but Korea is not one of the nations in Epcot and I wanted to take Yoim to a place that was kinda like home :wave:

What happend to the Korean Cabbage Patch doll ? Did you ever take photos :king:

Nemo14

Awwwww Thank you Nemo :wave: Yes my Korean baby doll does have a name and her name is Yoim :) I took Yoim with me to the Red Dragons in China. I know that China is way different than Korean, but Korea is not one of the nations in Epcot and I wanted to take Yoim to a place that was kinda like home :wave:

What happend to the Korean Cabbage Patch doll ? Did you ever take photos :king:
Thanks for asking. I probably have pictures of her somewhere, but that was before digital photos. Right now, she has been put away in storage, and maybe some day, my daughter will have her own little girl to play with her.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Thanks for asking. I probably have pictures of her somewhere, but that was before digital photos. Right now, she has been put away in storage, and maybe some day, my daughter will have her own little girl to play with her.

I have a lot of Disney photo taken with my 35 mm camera. I have taken some of the rolls to Sams club and for $2 I can have them post on a Cd and post them online :wave: I have a lot more rolls out there from my Halloween vacation in 2006 ect. ect. ect. :king:

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
When I was in Epcot in May, The Precious Moments company was there. I purchased this cute little " Violets are Blue " girl doll :eek:

Here are 2 photos of her. She is adorable :eek:

firstphotosfrommynewcameraViolet-2.jpg

firstphotosfrommynewcameraViolet-1.jpg

qandk

Yoim! :)

Next time, you should take her to Japan! Hehe, I always thought Korea and Japan were 2 close countries :eek: :)

happymom52003

FlowersChild....Does the Precious Moments company come to Epcot regularly, or was this some sort of special event? Where were they in Epcot, and what products were they selling?

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Yoim! :)

Next time, you should take her to Japan! Hehe, I always thought Korea and Japan were 2 close countries :eek: :)

Yoim is such a cute name :eek:

I am going to take her to Japan during my 2 week vacation for my 31st birthday trip :king: I will be sure to take photos of her in Japan, just like I took photos of her in China.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom