Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

eliza61nyc

I didn’t watch this weeks Dis Unlimited but from a glance they’re viewing figures have really dropped and they aren’t getting th traction back that they used to have
I think it's still a bit early though. Unfortunately we (as in the general public) have really short memories and tend to move onto the next scandal (will and Jada please go away 😉).
Pete is done, no coming back for him and they may have to totally reboot but if they start putting out decent content they stand a chance.

I'm not in any shape, form or fashion a fan of Disney vloggers only because basically theme parks don't change much to make them interesting in the long run. I mean is there enough content to make a video 2x a week? I may play a 4k wdw when I need a pick me up but no talking 😄

Last edited:

LeighM

I feel a little bad for Craig and Ryno on The Dis because their sarcasm and dry sense of humor doesn't translate well to video. I don't think they're boring like so many others have said - but that dryness does translate to boring. And it doesn't help that Craig has a tendency to ramble lol. However, Erica does bore me. I actually tried to watch a few of her own Youtube channel videos and she's worse there - so it's not a matter of her not clicking with the rest of the team. I just don't like the newer uploads because I don't like watching John or Kevin and haven't for years. Kevin used to be funny. John had his moments but I can't look at him the same after the Pete scandal. I can't tolerate Kyle Pallo videos anymore because he just annoys the crap out of me. And I can't watch any of the Mammoth Club videos when Max is a guest. I like Molly and I like Allan. But Max is beyond obnoxious and I don't like how Molly and Allan change when Max is included. I do think Allears has done a good job of finding their new groove after Molly left. But, I think I've aged out of most of their recent uploads LOL.

Indy_UK

I agree.

I think for me all these Vloggers were a Covid thing and I would watch all their videos when most couldn’t go to the parks but I find them all insufferable now to watch.

Kyle and JoJo for example come across desperate for the subs and likes yet their content isn’t good at all.

The UK Vloggers are the absolute worst though

Last edited:

TomorrowlandKD

All these vloggers get rich of all the people watching their videos. Tim Tracker puts out 5 videos a week, each getting a million views. He is probably making 5-10 grand a month. Plus, they set up a PO Box and people actually send them gifts. Coffee machines, shirts, trading pins, etc etc. Then, because they unofficially advertise for the parks, Sea World and Universal get them into their parks for special events. I wish I lived in Florida and could make money by going to parks everyday.

I wouldn't wish that. As evident by the majority of these "influencers", they quickly become a shell of themselves and their livelihood becomes acting excited at the parks while constantly watching their live feed at the hope a $4.99 superchat comes through. I don't know how anyone can enjoy that.

mergatroid

I wouldn't wish that. As evident by the majority of these "influencers", they quickly become a shell of themselves and their livelihood becomes acting excited at the parks while constantly watching their live feed at the hope a $4.99 superchat comes through. I don't know how anyone can enjoy that.
Like Tim Tracker shouting "Weeeee" when on the Goofy Coaster in the MK for instance (before he had the kids)? :)

LeighM

I agree.

I think for me all these Vloggers were a Covid thing and I would watch all their videos when most couldn’t go to the parks but I find them all insufferable now to watch.

Kyle and JoJo for example come across desperate for the subs and likes yet their content isn’t good at all.

The UK Vloggers are the absolute worst though

JoJo got worse after his Paula Abdul and Universal Orlando videos. I never liked his videos because I'm not his demographic but he got real obnoxious after that :)

DisneyFanatic12

JoJo got worse after his Paula Abdul and Universal Orlando videos. I never liked his videos because I'm not his demographic but he got real obnoxious after that :)
I can’t place my finger on it, but I liked the older videos he made much more. I love positive energy (I mean, it is entertainment after all), but his energy has felt a little fake. I want to watch someone that enjoys going to the parks, but it just seems a little too fake. I want something authentic. Anyways, I’m not his demographic either, but I do think I’d enjoy watching his videos if his excitement didn’t feel fabricated sometimes.

DisneyFanatic12

Someone made a video of what it was like for them being a Disney vlogger, and their biggest complaint was that becoming a vlogger took the joy out of something they once loved. In addition, your income can vary greatly, you’re constantly in the public eye, and you feel like you have to act a certain way. You’re always stressed about how your next video will perform, and while there are many positives to vlogging there are also many negatives. Overall, I agree with you that it can be a great “career” for some, but for many it can ruin something you once loved. There are certainly negatives that come with the positives!

mergatroid

The Trackers getting annihilated as usual on tattlelife. This time they seem to be crucifying them over their lack of experience eating Indian food and continuing to attack their ability to bring their children up properly. Even claims that their children should be taken off them. Sadly the world we live in means when their kids start school, how long will it be before they're shown these posts attacking their parents. There's some vicious trolls out there that's for sure.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Someone made a video of what it was like for them being a Disney vlogger, and their biggest complaint was that becoming a vlogger took the joy out of something they once loved. In addition, your income can vary greatly, you’re constantly in the public eye, and you feel like you have to act a certain way. You’re always stressed about how your next video will perform, and while there are many positives to vlogging there are also many negatives. Overall, I agree with you that it can be a great “career” for some, but for many it can ruin something you once loved. There are certainly negatives that come with the positives!

I've always wondered. Watching someone like Adam the Woo and what he gets to do, looks like a life of paradise. But there's always an opportunity cost to consider.

Colonel Angus

The Trackers getting annihilated as usual on tattlelife. This time they seem to be crucifying them over their lack of experience eating Indian food and continuing to attack their ability to bring their children up properly. Even claims that their children should be taken off them. Sadly the world we live in means when their kids start school, how long will it be before they're shown these posts attacking their parents. There's some vicious trolls out there that's for sure.
Sadly, we’ve seen how kids thrust into the public arena or “spotlight” turn out over the years. Sometimes they’re of an age where they can consent to it and sometimes not. Do I feel their kids should be taken from them? Probably not. But they need to think about the future.

I grew up with a family whose younger child was a massive child star and later had several public breakdowns and incidents. I know that they chose to participate in show business starting around 5 or 6 years of age and it just ruined them.

Granted, the trackers aren’t exactly a global sensation but they do shove their kids on their videos with what seems to be little regard for their future. Many celebs like Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard obscure their kids identities when posting the rare photo of them because they didn’t choose to have their face plastered online for the world to recognize.

They trackers have certainly changed since I found them about 7 years ago. Their content (from what I’ve seen recently) tends to cater to a different crowd than they used to and that’s ok I guess. Change is the only constant but they’ve turned a lot of people off with their posturing of certain things. Taking a nanny on vacation with them… spending obnoxious unrepeatable amounts on cruise suites and the like. I mean sure, they’re entitled to use their money as they wish but like I said they’ve moved demographics and into an area that isn’t the majority.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I just watched Dim and Gin's SoG video and aside from the pictures, it's inaccurate at best. They don't know it's purpose or clientele so it was just a hotel review as a guest.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Some of these guys turn their season passes into an investment it’s incredible then they get donations as they blog, some of the live streamers don’t shut up tho

MagicRat

Ironically, I was going to search for this thread. Were the here with the ears people part of the “trespassed” group for giving tours? We noticed they haven’t put a video out since the beginning of October and although I do not have Facebook I stalked their page and didn’t notice a post since early October.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom