First the napkins, now the cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentsOf4

I haven't decided if I'll be buying an annual pass next year either. I just know that I didn't have to renew my Premier Pass because there weren't any discounts, in fact it went from $749 to $849.

I may be more inclined to visit Universal for 2 days and Sea World for a day if I happen to return to central Florida for a week at the end of 2013. Our tourist dollar should go to the best quality product, and I encourage those people that have never visited Universal, Sea World, or even Disneyland to take the opportunity to do so, especially if you're dissatisfied with these cutbacks.
We currently are enjoying our Universal APs, which we paid $199 for.

ParentsOf4

What's the price for non Florida residents?
$189 with blackout dates, $259 with no blackouts, parking, and room discounts included. Depending on when you go, the onsite resort discounts can be huge and more than pay for one ticket. Go to the universalorlando.com website and type "APH" to see what room discounts are available. Usually they are available for most dates except holidays and spring break. Universal onsite hotels are awesome, within walking distance of the parks, and offer unlimited FPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom