First day of free dining is 90 days from today...

MOM2THREEBOYS

Our trip is from August 16-22nd and I was on the phone at 7AM this morning.I was on hold until about 8:15am. Started out with Le Cellier and the only thing available was an 8:20pm seating, which I took. Everything else I was able to get good seating times for and got everything I wanted to get. I actually couldn't get through on the WDW-DINE number, so I called the main number and got in that way.

Can't wait until our trip!!!

GO PENS!!!!:sohappy:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Did you only try Le Celier for a certain day or was that the only time they had during your whole trip?

Mine is 90 days this thurdsday. I am so scared that everything will be booked up. :/ my dream is to get something in the castle. I will take ANYTHING. Im very nervous!

I_heart_Tigger

I'm hoping for something in the castle too. It's for my neices birthday so I would really like it on that particular day. I can start calling at 8am on Wednesday so I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us :)

MOM2THREEBOYS

Did you only try Le Celier for a certain day or was that the only time they had during your whole trip?

He checked every day from the 16 to the 21st for anything from 4pm and later, and that was all they had available, so I grabbed it!! We've never eaten there before and really wanted to try it this time.

worldfanatic

I hope this thread has some life to it. I'm very curious about people's successes and failures acquiring ADR's leading up to my big call day on June 8th. Good luck everyone!!!

jmfuents

Called beginning at 6:55, was on hold right at 7:00, CM finally came on at 7:25. Was able to get CRT breakfast, but no Fantasmic packages or Le Cellier. But, HEY, it's FREE dining, so I don't mind! All my 5 year old cared about was Cindy's, so I'm still a hero!

Silverguy4867

We called at 7 this morning and got put on hold. Had to go to work, but called back later in the day. We got everything we wanted including Ohana, which we're pretty excited about. (9:45pm on the last night, but, whatever) :p

(Aug 16 -22) (We arrive 15, leave 23rd)

want2betink

I am now 15 days out from my trip:) I called on my 90 day mark. Not sure if they have changed this or not, but Chef Mickeys and CRT were still on the old dining system. We booked those first. 1:50pm lunch at CRT, but we are still excited. Got everything else we wanted!!! I called at 6am my time. My total call time was 48 minutes!!!

disneygirl1

Man, I am now pretty nervous! I can not make my ADR's till 6/24, really want to go to LeCellier on our last full day. Thinking I should now have a back up plan just in case!

Please, please, please keep posting your experiences! Thanks!

sjead

I called yeaterday at 7am, was on hold for 25 minutes and was able to secure the following:

Garden Grill Dinner
Crystal Palace lunch
Yak & Yeti Lunch
Sci Fi Lunch
CRT Breakfast (Was the first ressie I made)
H& V Fantasmic package (tried for Mama Melrose but it wasn't available)
Kona breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Le Cellier dinner (never been and SO EXCITED!!!!)
Chef Mickeys breakfast

I was not anticipating being able to get everyhting I wanted but I did and the whole call took 46 mintues. The CM was able to book everything all at once and take CC at end for CRT and give me all confirmation numbers at the end of the call with no issues at all.

I was, needless to say, pleasantly SHOCKED!!!!:eek::):eek::)

I hope everyone else has good luck and a nice and KNOWLEDGABLE CM when they call too!!! :wave:

Phonedave

Called at 1:00 today for 8/17 - 8/22, so that was what, 90 or 89 days out ?

Got right though. I am not on free dining, so booking something every night was not critical

Just for the heck of it, I tried Le Cellier. I really don't think it's all that great, but I am willing to give it another shot, but no joy on those dates for dinner. so .....

Mon 8/17 - 5:20 'Ohana
Tue 8/18 - 5:30 Biergarten
Thurs 8/20 - 5:40 Le Chefs
Sat 8/22 - 5:05 Boma

Now I just have to wait to try and grab Whispering Caynon on 8/27

I'll ask the kids tonight if there is some place they want to eat breakfast or lunch and maybe book one of those. I am pretty sure they want to try T-Rex so that may work out, because it's not on free dining.

The big thing is the 90 day window on the cruise opens on Monday. Gotta hit those shore excursions :)

-dave

DisneyMom4

I don't like you people....not one bit....not at all.....

I still have to wait 4 MORE STINKING weeks to book my ADRs for free dining...:(

Phonedave

I don't like you people....not one bit....not at all.....

I still have to wait 4 MORE STINKING weeks to book my ADRs for free dining...:(

Don't hate me.

I booked a vacation using DVC (no free dining), and then they announce free dining - right smack when I have it booked.

Now I have to fight all these free dining people for ADRs :)

-dave

I_heart_Tigger

I called yeaterday at 7am, was on hold for 25 minutes and was able to secure the following:

Garden Grill Dinner
Crystal Palace lunch
Yak & Yeti Lunch
Sci Fi Lunch
CRT Breakfast (Was the first ressie I made)
H& V Fantasmic package (tried for Mama Melrose but it wasn't available)
Kona breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Le Cellier dinner (never been and SO EXCITED!!!!)
Chef Mickeys breakfast

I was not anticipating being able to get everyhting I wanted but I did and the whole call took 46 mintues. The CM was able to book everything all at once and take CC at end for CRT and give me all confirmation numbers at the end of the call with no issues at all.

I was, needless to say, pleasantly SHOCKED!!!!:eek::):eek::)

I hope everyone else has good luck and a nice and KNOWLEDGABLE CM when they call too!!! :wave:

Congrats for getting everything you wanted! :sohappy:

Did you just have to give a credit card to guarantee or did they take the card used to book your room. I am booking all of our dinner reservations tomorrow morning but my sisters credit card was used to make our room reservations.

Hopefully it won't be a big deal to use a different card.

So, here's what I have...let me know if I'm missing anything, I want the call to go as smoothly as possible.
  • Conf# for hotel package with hotel name, dates etc
  • 1st choice and 2nd choice dates and restaurants
  • credit card number
Is there any other info I should have handy?

I'm just hoping I get dinner at the castle on my arrival date to celebrate my neice's birthday...my 2nd choice for her birthday dinner is the Polynesian luau because she loves all the dancing and songs in Lilo & Stitch and is in love with any man that she sees spinning fire and wearing a grass skirt.

wish me luck!

sjead

Congrats for getting everything you wanted! :sohappy:

Did you just have to give a credit card to guarantee or did they take the card used to book your room. I am booking all of our dinner reservations tomorrow morning but my sisters credit card was used to make our room reservations.

Hopefully it won't be a big deal to use a different card.

So, here's what I have...let me know if I'm missing anything, I want the call to go as smoothly as possible.
  • Conf# for hotel package with hotel name, dates etc
  • 1st choice and 2nd choice dates and restaurants
  • credit card number
Is there any other info I should have handy?

I'm just hoping I get dinner at the castle on my arrival date to celebrate my neice's birthday...my 2nd choice for her birthday dinner is the Polynesian luau because she loves all the dancing and songs in Lilo & Stitch and is in love with any man that she sees spinning fire and wearing a grass skirt.

wish me luck!

I used a different card to secure my ADRs than I used for my deposit. Only needed to use card for CRT and the Fantasmic package. It sounds like you are all ready to go with what you need! GOOD LUCK!!!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom