First day of free dining is 90 days from today...

DisneyMom4

Don't hate me.

I booked a vacation using DVC (no free dining), and then they announce free dining - right smack when I have it booked.

Now I have to fight all these free dining people for ADRs :)

-dave

Oh that does stink! I'm so sorry. Where are you staying? I'm going to book my DVC trip for next May in June -- hoping to get the BWV which is our home resort.

Keep up the good fight. You'll get your ADRs!

Phonedave

Oh that does stink! I'm so sorry. Where are you staying? I'm going to book my DVC trip for next May in June -- hoping to get the BWV which is our home resort.

Keep up the good fight. You'll get your ADRs!

8/17 - 8/22 - AKV - Jambo House, Savanah view studio

8/23 - 8/26 - Cruise

8/26 - 8/27 - Wilderness Lodge 1BR

My kids are happy with the ADRs. As long as I can get T-Rex and according to my youngest "breakfast somwhere" :) they will have all they want.

BWV is my favorite. The kids like other places. We own at SSR, so we grab wherever we can :)

They want whispering caynon on 8/26, but since its a different reservation, I can book that untill it hits the 90 day window. That may be a tough one to get.

-dave

Beccone

I was on the phone at 7am yesterday morning. Got in to 4 out of 6 places that I had wanted. We were booked for Le Cellier (it was the first one I made) but somehow the CM accidently erased our reservation and when we went to rebook it, there were no availablities. Bummed about that but not going to let it bug me too much, ended up booking Akershus which my kids loved last year. We also wanted to do the Fantasmic package but all they had available for the day we wanted was Hollywood and Vine at 3:30pm. I haven't read the best reviews about Hollywood and Vine and if we went there we would miss the Block Party parade so I ended up just booking at 50's Prime Time which my whole family loves. We also got into Chef Mickey's, Cryastal Palace, 1900 Park Fare and Beirgarten which was a request by my mother in law for her birthday. All in all pretty happy with what we got, trying a couple new places out this trip which I'm excited about :)

Silverguy4867

To people worried, I really wouldn't be that much.
I mean, today, we decided while browsing the Birnbaum '09 (having 2 leftover TS points) that we wanted another restaurant, Plaza Restaurant. I called today, waited 4 whole minutes and secured it. done. We made all the rezzies besides this one a few days ago later in the daytime.
We got everything we wanted (my girlfriend and I, traveling with my parents.)

8/16 Le Cellier Lunch(4 of us)
8/17 Akershus breakfast (4 of us)
8/18 Sci Fi Lunch (4 of us)
8/19 San Angel Inn Lunch
8/20 Plaza Restaurant Dinner
8/21 Espn Club (walk ins only)
8/22 Ohana.

My parents got some rezzies for themselves with no problem as well like Mama Melrose and Tony's.

Good luck, I have a feeling most of you will be just fine! :wave:

I_heart_Tigger

I did it!!!!!!!

I had a great call for ADR's this morning, got through right at 8am (7am WDW time) and got everything I wanted.

The main one was the castle for dinner for my niece's 8th birthday. the whole trip is a surprise, she won't find out she's going to Disney for her birthday until that day and then on top of that she gets her birthday dinner in the castle! (I wish someone would do that for MY birthday) :lol:

I also got the Spirit of Aloha show and the Coral Reef which we really wanted. The hradest to get was 50's Prime Time, they didn't have anything on my first date but got something so I'm not complaining.

I managed to book most of my res for late times during pm EMH so it works out great...we'll do an afternoon rest back at the hotel and stay out late for dinner and fun at the parks!

Best of luck for everyone still needing to book :wave:

DisneyRunner

I booked my ADR's today for arrival on 8/18. I got in as the phone line opened and took about 15 minutes. My CM gave me all my confirmation numbers after the reservations were made. So she was on top of it. Did LeCellier first and the only time available for 8/20 was 2:45pm. I may try to tweak that later. My other reservations times are fine. I was flexible and early seatings are okay with us. :sohappy:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Has anyone tried to, or plan on booking Le Celier or any other places two times during thier trip?

sueuk

Man, I am now pretty nervous! I can not make my ADR's till 6/24, really want to go to LeCellier on our last full day. Thinking I should now have a back up plan just in case!

Please, please, please keep posting your experiences! Thanks!

Are you going Sept 22nd? We are and I'm panicking about all our ADLs already - I have a 1st and reserve list!! :ROFLOL:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I leave the 23rd...Its normally slow at that time even with free dining, most people try to squeeze in that free dining in Aug before school starts. Us mid to late Sept trips should be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom