finding Nemo The Musical

TheDisneyMagic

I must agree, it is currently one of my favourite shows at Walt Disney World, I would like to see a couple more longer shows start to show up within the parks.

AEfx

I find it the most over-rated new attraction in years, not just because I don't care for the whole "visible puppeteer" thing, but mostly because the theater has the single most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in anywhere in my entire life.

The only one in our party who wasn't sore after sitting there last time was my mom...who has a bad back and usually is the only one who doesn't like the seating in places. Who'd have thunk...

AEfx

Vernonpush

I find it the most over-rated new attraction in years, not just because I don't care for the whole "visible puppeteer" thing, but mostly because the theater has the single most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in anywhere in my entire life.

The only one in our party who wasn't sore after sitting there last time was my mom...who has a bad back and usually is the only one who doesn't like the seating in places. Who'd have thunk...

AEfx
Have you ever watched the movie at the end of Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion?

EpcotServo

The seats are uncomfortable, but they were more uncomfortable when you were forced to sit on them and watch roller skaters in monkey suits.

THAT was uncomfortable.
:lol:

AEfx

Have you ever watched the movie at the end of Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion?

Hehe not since I was a kid. :) I remember them being a bit uncomfortable then, but Nemo takes the cake for me because of how excruciatingly long it is.

Just not a fan of this show...it's nice and all, the actors work hard, but as I said I don't enjoy the "visible puppeteer thing" (same reason I loved B&TB on Broadway but can't gut Lion King), and to be honest...the music isn't great either. I honestly think it's so popular sometimes just because it's something sit-down to do in AK with A/C lol.

But that's just me. :)

AEfx

jessicaj

We LOOOOOOOOVE this show. My DD6 sings the songs all the time! We have the soundtrack, so we get to see my DD put on Nemo shows of her own all the time. My DS was 11 months old when we took him to see it for the first time and it was the only thing he watched the whole way though on our entire vacation. I can see why this show may not be for some people. But for us its perfect!!!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

AEfx

While the seats didn't ruin it entirely for me, I agree with the sentiment. It's nice that the place is now air-conditioned, but no matter how good the show is, the seats really do prevent me from really rating the attraction as high as it might otherwise deserve.

Comfortable seats is one of the reasons I really love the Aladdin show at DCA. Disney did that theater right.

raven

..mostly because the theater has the single most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in anywhere in my entire life.

They are benches. They chose them because they can seat more people than if they were to put actual seats in. But I don't really see your point because benches are also used in Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Lights Motor, Action Extreme Stunt Show, Flights of Wonder, Festival of The Lion King, the American Gardens Theatre, and many more places around WDW.

Now you want to know what seats REALLY hurt? Try the ones in Stitch's Great Escape /Alien Encounter / Mission to Mars theatre? Now THOSE are uncomfortable!

AEfx

They are benches. They chose them because they can seat more people than if they were to put actual seats in. But I don't really see your point because benches are also used in...

Uh, I don't care why they chose them, or that there is similar seating at other attractions. These specific seats (last time I checked a bench is a type of seat) are extremely uncomfortable for me and many others - do a search here or at other Disney sites and you will see it as a quite common complaint. I know a CM at Guest Relations at AK who says this is the number one critical comment about the attraction after the lack of shade in the queue.

I have no issue with the seating in the other attractions you mentioned, and am quite comfortable just about anywhere (including sitting on the floor, which is what I had to do the last time I saw Nemo because the seats were so painful to sit in after the first 15 minutes).

Not sure why my uncomfortable behind has your panties in a knot, but thanks for the attention.

AEfx

C&D

I suppose that we all must move on (Finding Nemo from Tarzan Rocks) but I do lament the loss of Tarzan Rocks and find the new show just okay. This of course is only my opinion (variety, in life, makes the world go round I suppose).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom