finding Nemo The Musical

Tinkerbella16

We thought this show was absolutely adorable and fun. We loved the part with Crush...and the song in that part, the actor did a phenominal job with the singing of that song (Dont know the name of it). We couldn't get the song out of our heads...and the "In a Big Blue World" song I kept singing all day after watching this show.

SpongeChampion

We thought this show was absolutely adorable and fun. We loved the part with Crush...and the song in that part, the actor did a phenominal job with the singing of that song (Dont know the name of it). We couldn't get the song out of our heads...and the "In a Big Blue World" song I kept singing all day after watching this show.

You mean "Go With the Flow"?

AEfx

No one is getting in a knot. I simply stated that other attractions all around WDW have the same seats.

Again, my derrière thanks you for the attention (it hasn't had this much comment since the last time I wore chaps to party), but I'm not sure what your point is, because you are incorrect in your statements anyway.

There may be attractions that have the same STYLE of seating, but I don't believe any attraction you listed has the exact same type of bench. Different materials, seat pitch, etc. The specific design at Nemo are very uncomfortable for many to sit in

Did your dad design them or something LOL?

AEfx

raven

Again, my derrière thanks you for the attention (it hasn't had this much comment since the last time I wore chaps to party), but I'm not sure what your point is, because you are incorrect in your statements anyway.

There may be attractions that have the same STYLE of seating, but I don't believe any attraction you listed has the exact same type of bench. Different materials, seat pitch, etc. The specific design at Nemo are very uncomfortable for many to sit in

Did your dad design them or something LOL?

AEfx

How am I incorrect?

The OP started this thread because they love the show. You listed a negative comment about it and I simply defended it.

If I didn't defend it someone else would have. Why? Because it's a FORUM.

AEfx

How am I incorrect?

The OP started this thread because they love the show. You listed a negative comment about it and I simply defended it.

If I didn't defent it someone else would have. Why? Because it's a FORUM.

You are incorrect because, as I clearly said, since different venues were built at different times with different materials, they are not exactly the same as the other attractions you mentioned.

What is perplexing is why you feel the need to "defend" it and disagree with me in the manner in which you did. Replying to me saying my butt was uncomfortable (which another poster agreed with above, and a search will again show you this is a common complaint) with "But I don't see your point" was just stand-offish and unnecesary. My point is those seats made my frickin' butt hurt LOL, what point did I ask you to see?

You could have simply said "I find the seats enjoyable" instead of trying to "defend" them with false claims and trying to discount my experience.

But regardless, thanks again for your attention to my posterior, oh, and I totally give you permission to photograph it and put it up on the Internet. :)

AEfx

yeti

You are incorrect because, as I clearly said, since different venues were built at different times with different materials, they are not exactly the same as the other attractions you mentioned.

What is perplexing is why you feel the need to "defend" it and disagree with me in the manner in which you did. Replying to me saying my butt was uncomfortable (which another poster agreed with above, and a search will again show you this is a common complaint) with "But I don't see your point" was just stand-offish and unnecesary. My point is those seats made my frickin' butt hurt LOL, what point did I ask you to see?

You could have simply said "I find the seats enjoyable" instead of trying to "defend" them with false claims and trying to discount my experience.

But regardless, thanks again for your attention to my posterior, oh, and I totally give you permission to photograph it and put it up on the Internet. :)

AEfx

Finally, some excitement in this desperate thread!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
015.gif

raven

So, the "someone else did it so it's okay I did" defense is valid now? Gosh I wish that had worked when I was a kid, Haha. "But Ma! Everyone else was dropping pennies out the window of the bus on the highway!"

See, this is why I see you as so immature. First, it's obvious you are trying to derail this thread to get it locked/deleted to hide your jumping at me for saying I found some seats uncomfortable, but the fact that you would say something like I quoted above is just so...telling.

Because I think it's wrong to follow people around (as you ADMITTED in that thread, you followed certain people around to get "better" pictures) and take their pictures to post on the Internet for the EXPRESS purpose of making fun of them (your little captions in the original posting), somehow they must be of me and my family?

I mean, are you 12? LOL. No, it was not me nor my family, and yes, you can take pictures of my butt any time you want. However, I do recognize that being mean-spirited and making fun of people in general, much less taking their picture, posting it on the Internet without their permission and then making nasty comments on it, is WRONG and especially inappropriate on a Disney site. That's the kind of trash you see on lowbrow blogs or mean-spirited websites.

Some people know right from wrong. Some people do not. Judging from your behavior, and the fact that you are sore about this many months later tells me you *do* know it was wrong, and I hit a nerve. Hopefully it taught you a lesson as to what is and is not nice, even if you are still smarting about it.

Kisses!

AEfx

Again, get over yourself.

AEfx

First, the nasty comments came from you.

My only "nasty" comment was pointing out how mean-sprited and nasty it was of you to post pictures like that with the comments you did.

I think it shows a lack of care, compassion, respect, and general human decency, and yes since you posted your awful thread on a FORUM (as you so kindly pointed out above) you should expect people to call you to task for it.

As to your other numbered irrelevant points (sorry, it wasn't just Epcot, my bad) you still can't change the fact that it was mean and wrong.

And you are still smarting about it. :)

AEfx

raven

My only "nasty" comment was pointing out how mean-sprited and nasty it was of you to post pictures like that with the comments you did.

I think it shows a lack of care, compassion, respect, and general human decency, and yes since you posted your awful thread on a FORUM (as you so kindly pointed out above) you should expect people to call you to task for it.

As to your other numbered irrelevant points (sorry, it wasn't just Epcot, my bad) you still can't change the fact that it was mean and wrong.

And you are still smarting about it. :)

AEfx

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Did you READ any of the comments on the Mullet thread? Am I the only one mean spirited? No. Comments like these have been around longer than I have.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=11337&highlight=mullet+thread

And I didn't know about the Mullet thread until someone posted a link AFTER the other thread was deleted.

AEfx

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Did you READ any of the comments on the Mullet thread? Am I the only one mean spirited? No. Comments like these have been around longer than I have.

Why do I care about another thread? Yay, someone else posted an inappropriate thread too and the mods didn't delete it. Is that really the strongest defense you have? Someone else posted a thread about mullets years ago so therefore you following people around to get bad pictures of them INTENTIONALLY to come here and post about it with nasty comments is somehow magically appropriate? You might get better reception to stuff like that over at PerezHilton or someplace similar.

Seriously, dude. You keep telling me to get over myself - how about you take that advice on your own and I'll raise you the advice to get over this thread that you are still sore was removed from this site, so sore you felt you had to comment on my sore behind and start this?

But anyway, back to the topic...

I think I'd enjoy Nemo more if the seating issue were taken care of. Conceptually the whole "visual puppeteer" thing isn't for me, as I said, but I do think there were some cute moments and some nice effects.

Overall, though, none of the music really stands out for me. The only one I can remember is Big Blue World, and only because it also is in the Living Seas attraction (and I hear Allison Janney in my head when I think of it LOL, just like on the ride). Usually I come out of a musical humming some tune, but "Big Blue World" isn't exactly up-tempo and catchy LOL.

Ah well, it helps draw the crowds and I love that - saves more room for me on other attractions. :)

AEfx

kstella

Getting back on-topic...Nemo is one of my favorite shows. Last November my DH and I went to see it (he had never been before). My DH HATES musicals and when he found out what it was, he nearly got out of line but I convinced him to give the show a try. He really enjoyed it. We had the very first row of seats behind the walkway across the theater and it was cool to have the performers dancing in front of us.

AEfx

We had the very first row of seats behind the walkway across the theater and it was cool to have the performers dancing in front of us.

That is one of the coolest things about the show. The performers in different aisles do add to it, much like they do at Terminator over at Universal.

AEfx

raven

Why do I care about another thread? Yay, someone else posted an inappropriate thread too and the mods didn't delete it. Is that really the strongest defense you have? Someone else posted a thread about mullets years ago so therefore you following people around to get bad pictures of them INTENTIONALLY to come here and post about it with nasty comments is somehow magically appropriate? You might get better reception to stuff like that over at PerezHilton or someplace similar.

Seriously, dude. You keep telling me to get over myself - how about you take that advice on your own and I'll raise you the advice to get over this thread that you are still sore was removed from this site, so sore you felt you had to comment on my sore behind and start this?

I didn't say you should care about another thread but you can't single out one from the other when the earlier ones are worse than that one that was deleted. YOU took pride in getting that thread deleted. People kept defending it and you didn't stop until it was gone. And by the looks of it you haven't stopped with your "immature" ways either.

And I commented on the seats, not your behind. YOU keep saying that though but I can care less.

SWatsi

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this show. I thought the puppets were great and the songs were good enough, considering the original film wasn't even a musical.
I don't particularly like the 'visible puppeteer' thing, mainly when they make a point of putting the puppet behind the actor, so you don't really see the character. I honestly didn't expect the puppets to be like this, considering Disney tend to like to hide the mechanics of a ride, I thought they would want to hide the fact that the puppets aren't 'real' in a way...
The problem my family had with it was it was too long, but I don't see an awful lot that could be cut anyway.

Good, not great, but certainly not bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom