finding Nemo The Musical

Legacy

LOL my ex was obsessed with Aida haha. Truth be told, I never saw it. Heard the music a lot, but it doesn't do much for me.

I'm kinda picky about my musicals really. I like fast, up-tempo stuff, for the most part ballads bore me. I just run out of patience with them. I'm pretty low-brow when it comes to musicals, I kind of feel like it should be a little cheezy and not so serious, which is sort of the impression I got of Aida.

AEfx
It's a serious show, fur shur... but the production was great. It was my fav for a while... then I saw... Mama Mia...

And then I saw The Wedding Singer.

Nothing has topped that for me, yet.

wickedfan07

I must say, this is a brilliant thread. Absoutely brilliant. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I enjoyed Finding Nemo: The Musical. Bought the soundtrack (in Epcot no less). Can't wait to see it again. I don't have a problem with the visible puppteers. In fact, I think they're one of the things that make the show great.

And for the record, I had no problem with the benches. I do wish there were actual seats in more of the theaters in WDw, at least in the theaters that house the musicals or other "Broadway-style productions" like Finding Nemo (though I hesitate to call BatB Broadway-style, but that's personal opinion). You won't find benches on Broadway, and any similar theaters on Disney property should be treated in the same professional way (especially in the Studios). But that's just my over-obsessive opinion!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom