Finally! An official poll on how you feel about SGE!

Do you like Stitch's Great Escape? Is it a step up or down from Alien Encounter?

• Total voters

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
Slide1-13.jpg
Seriously? YOU use the search. There's no poll asking this question. The closest is one that Figment made, which he admitted is not the same.
Thank you, though, for your constructive input! Go bug someone else.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
I will, but not on your account. It is out of respect for Steve and the other mods. I don't want to make the job they have any messier because of me.

Now, have fun trolling, you are getting really good at it. :wave:

Somebody post the facepalm... OP, time to find a new hobby...
Excuse me, I had a question so I asked it. Krank, you jumped in here with the sole intention of being rude. Sittle, if you can find ONE INSTANCE of me trolling, please post a link to it. I'll admit: I've found myself feeding trolls on occasion, but I have never trolled myself. Ever.
EDIT:
I've sent you both private messages, so we don't have to continue this negative conversation on this thread.
The fighting should be done, so no reason to lock it!

Pretty sure the wait times would answer that question. :lol:

The wait times for AE weren't long either! With the video room, preshow and the two rooms that hold a good amount of people, I never saw AE or SGE with longer than a 25 minute wait. The only instance were that failed was during an education day a couple of years ago, it was around 55 minutes for SGE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom