Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

britain

So...

I guess imagination is about celebrating?

tumpynuts

There is still hope for something to be announce in the future. After all they did have the rainbow in front of the pyramids on the model. It could be similar to how they said nothing about Coco and Mexico despite the giant guitar being by the pavilion. It definitely seems apparent he's not going anywhere as they made several figment references in the panel. They most probable decision is that they commuted to figment but don't have much to show for it right now.

Homemade Imagineering

All I can say is that there is no way in Heck Disney is going to keep the current iteration of the ride open for much longer due to this complete overhaul of Epcot, as it just won’t make sense in my opinion. Just because nothing was announced today, at some point Disney will have to address this attraction and it’s issues, and either bring it back to its former glory along with dreamfinder, or replace it with something else entirely. Until then it will probably just be a waiting game...

tumpynuts

All I can say is that there is no way in Heck Disney is going to keep the current iteration of the ride open for much longer due to this complete overhaul of Epcot, as it just won’t make sense in my opinion. Just because nothing was announced today, at some point Disney will have to address this attraction and it’s issues, and either bring it back to its former glory along with dreamfinder, or replace it with something else entirely. Until then it will probably just be a waiting game...
You can tell they aren't proud of it, there was no mention or showcase of imaginations current state in any of their montages.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Yeah, as much as I would love an updated Figment attraction, it would make more sense if the Imagination pavilion became something like The Sky pavilion in World Nature. Or Air or something else to go with Land and Seas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom