Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Homemade Imagineering

I've gotta say I'm at least shocked we heard nothing for Inside Out this time around, in any capacity, whether that was for WoL, Magic Eye, or JII itself. Considering the timing of the release of the film in theaters to resounding success, I was at least expecting something at Epcot, big or small. I'll admit that I am very relieved they didn't decide to shove it into JII last minute under the orders of some antsy execs. Maybe nothing on JII & Inside Out is a blessing in disguise this time around, giving them some more time to decide on how they want to implement the IP into Epcot, also allowing them some more time to commit to a large scale plan on JII. As much as I see the doom and gloom, that 50th anniversary will begin to loom over the park & trustworthy sources have indicated this is at the very least being taken seriously

Moth

I've gotta say I'm at least shocked we heard nothing for Inside Out this time around, in any capacity, whether that was for WoL, Magic Eye, or JII itself. Considering the timing of the release of the film in theaters to resounding success, I was at least expecting something at Epcot, big or small. I'll admit that I am very relieved they didn't decide to shove it into JII last minute under the orders of some antsy execs. Maybe nothing on JII & Inside Out is a blessing in disguise this time around, giving them some more time to decide on how they want to implement the IP into Epcot, also allowing them some more time to commit to a large scale plan on JII. As much as I see the doom and gloom, that 50th anniversary will begin to loom over the park & trustworthy sources have indicated this is at the very least being taken seriously
Inside Out is getting some time to sizzle on the grill and with Iger drooling over a Inside Out 3, it feels inevitable.

EPCOT is getting some time on the grill, as much as I hate the fact it got nothing last night, all signs point to the 50th being taken seriously.

cheezbat

Inside Out is getting some time to sizzle on the grill and with Iger drooling over a Inside Out 3, it feels inevitable.

EPCOT is getting some time on the grill, as much as I hate the fact it got nothing last night, all signs point to the 50th being taken seriously.
Yippee! So 8 more years guys! Then we’ll finally get a new Imagination! 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom