Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Sneaky

No Imagination on Saturday. If it happens I'll genuinely post myself eating a potato chip.
I still genuinely think it’s coming, along with Disney worlds gung ho expansion, but I feel like we’ll probably have to stay strong and wait until 2026 and 2028. That sucks to think about, but it’s probably what’s happening.

necott99

Man that sucks. 2028/2030. For perspective, the closet d23 to that timeframe was the Epcot overhaul of 2019
Going Crazy Donald Duck GIF

GenChi

I know they had Brian Crosby out to give signed copies of his Figment comic cover from a few years ago today but that's all I've seen.

Otherwise everywhere I seen off here has indicated no JII this year. The one thing they might do is announce the media project they may be working on but that's uncertain

If we don’t hear about the Figment movie tonight, is that almost a guarantee that it’s been cancelled?

Given park connections there's a chance that if it's not tonight it's tomorrow during the parks panel. If not either it's likely stuck in that development limbo it may never get out of

Mike S

That terrible "Wish" terrible marketing movie is getting shoved down everyone's throat and a real gem like Figment that people are actually excited about continues to get nothing... It doesn't seem to make sense....
It does when you look at it through the lens of young untalented hacks that want to push nothing but their own crap and try to stifle the amazing things made by people who are older and much more talented than they are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom