Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Gillyanne

My guess that everything was booked and they had nothing else to do..

Extended queue was out when we went at the end of March, don't remember what time of day it was, but Pooh was also out in the meadow so the 6yo and I went to say Hi/interreact with him (who tried to rile the crowd, including the EQ) while I Mom went about. I think it was one switchback shorter though, and didn't seem to take much time to get to the point that would be the straight walk in to the door. I didn't time it though.

TwilightZone

I'm gonna signal boost another neat JII discovery here since this thread has kind of become a general JII thread too.
So as a huge Imagination fan, I periodically search youtube for audio and video of the original attraction. Recently, the former Science/Imageworks Figment animation loop was uploaded. However, I came across something very strange while checking recent uploads today. This appears to be a ride-through of the original ride, However, the thumbnail and first few seconds of the video appear to be a photo of a person (probably the channel owner) and a Figment walkaround which I had never seen before. It does not appear to be the one seen later in the JIIWF era, and it definitely is shot at Communicore. Does anyone remember this walkaround or the potential timeframe it existed for? I had never seen or heard of this iteration of the costume before. While I am discussing Imagination pavilion characters, does anyone have any evidence of the "masked" Dreamfinder that was apparently tested briefly in the first years of the attraction?

Video found here:

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Maybe I'm reading way too far into this, but Zach just posted on Instagram, saying that since "work on World Celebration is in full swing", it was time to "pack up the models" and move on to their next big project. Future World West seems to be remaining untouched, from the wording of the post.

James Alucobond

It's also blue and listed under Celebration on the tip boards.
1655838017053.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom