Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

zipadee999

Is the inference that Figment 4.0 would only be greenlit (or on the level of other high-tier attractions) if other Disney resorts shared in the costs, i.e. attraction cloning?
I feel like this could be something that Tokyo would be all over.

I’d be fine with it as long as Epcot was considered the flagship as well as the first version to open. It could be the new Pirates. Yes you can find it all over the world, but the best version is the original and that is considered the ‘definitive’ version, almost like the DL pirates compared to the others.

Mike S

Yeah I get TL makes sense bc Epcot. But also, maybe it would seem more like a “fantasyland” dark ride with a different queue and stuff? Also with the lots of fantasy stuff too
It could be either depending on the park. Disneyland for instance I think has way more potential space in Tomorrowland compared to Fantasyland.

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
If the mods did this, I'd appreciate an explanation. These last couple days were weird with all of his rumor-mongering.
IMG_9909.jpeg

There was no member named “HenryMystic” with insider info.

Moth

Yes, obviously! Both the 15 yr old and the discredited former insider said so!
To be fair the 15 year old did just get the refurbishment right and some other stuff. I guess we'll hear out the 15 year old in this case?

I'm admittedly having a hard time believing it but like... I'll hear it out.

Didn't a reliable source say E O was coming back?

;)
Didn't you hear? The rumor mill says Galaxy's Edge is becoming EO LAND!

DreamfinderGuy

There are reportedly plans for one iirc. On top of that I don’t think we would see such a resurgence of dream finder if Disney wasn’t planning on doing something with it
We're not getting a redo for a while. Plans in development, as anyone who has spent any of the last 20 years following rumors for this pavilion would tell you, doesn't really mean anything. There's currently a desire to do something here after Spaceship Earth wraps its refurb. Even if this desire holds strong, they've not yet even announced SSE's next refurb. We've got a while to wait.

Streetway

We're not getting a redo for a while. Plans in development, as anyone who has spent any of the last 20 years following rumors for this pavilion would tell you, doesn't really mean anything. There's currently a desire to do something here after Spaceship Earth wraps its refurb. Even if this desire holds strong, they've not yet even announced SSE's next refurb. We've got a while to wait.
I 100% think Disney is gonna save new figment for the 2030’s as the big “Epcot 50” thing. We will be lucky if it is even ANNOUCED this decade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom