Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
There's something you should know about the moderators... they don't explain anything. -Jack
Yeah, I'm just a little baffled by the sudden removal of all of this guy's rumors. I mean, he used to be a somewhat reputable source, AFAIK. It's a startling development.
Does that mean your name is Mr. Jack Penguin? In that case, I think this song is very appropriate for the last few days on this site:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah, I'm just a little baffled by the sudden removal of all of this guy's rumors. I mean, he used to be a somewhat reputable source, AFAIK. It's a startling development.
It's just not rumors that are gone, all posts. (Keep in mind that HenryMystic without the space is a different account... maybe).

He either tediously nuked every one of his, or the mods gave him a hand.

Altho, his legacy lives on in all posts quoting him...

New T-shirt dropped at WDW. Interestingly, they list Journey Into Imagination as opening October 1st, 1998. 🤔

View attachment 819613

Thoughts?
Having witnessed that shirt when it came out (since I’m a merchandise cast member) I was pretty dumbfounded to see that Disney doesn’t even recognize when this ride opened, especially when the old version of the shirt had the correct date on it. Told a few other cast members and even they thought it was rather…odd

Streetway

Hypothetical Question for everyone here: if a hypothetical figment 4.0 is somehow as good on the level of FOP or Radiatior springs racers, mystic manor, ect,

Would you be ok with figment becoming a globe spanning attraction at Disney resorts around the world, or would you want figment to remain an EPCOT exclusive?

Mike S

Hypothetical Question for everyone here: if a hypothetical figment 4.0 is somehow as good on the level of FOP or Radiatior springs racers, mystic manor, ect,

Would you be ok with figment becoming a globe spanning attraction at Disney resorts around the world, or would you want figment to remain an EPCOT exclusive?
I’ve always been of the mindset that if we got a great JII update I’d have no problem with cloning it for the various Tomorrowlands.

Streetway

I’ve always been of the mindset that if we got a great JII update I’d have no problem with cloning it for the various Tomorrowlands.
Yeah I get TL makes sense bc Epcot. But also, maybe it would seem more like a “fantasyland” dark ride with a different queue and stuff? Also with the lots of fantasy stuff too

I wouldn’t mind Figment going global, but I’d personally have it be so that every figment ride is unique and different than one another.

Honestly if they are gonna still do a figment movie it would make a lot of sense to add him to the international parks, that way other countries and cultures can be introduced to him

But knowing modern Disney version 4 is either gonna be a cheap IP ride or something even WORSE than JIYI and JIIWF combined

UNCgolf

I couldn't care less if it was cloned elsewhere. It's not like that would affect my enjoyment riding it at EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom