Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Sneaky

There's a reason it's called the "Imagination Pavilion" and not "Figment Pavilion"....

I've always been opposed to Figment in any shape going into Magic Eye for this reason. You didn't see Cranium Command in Body Wars, or Kitchen Kabaret in Listen to the Land, it's nice to a variation of approaches in pavilions, especially one as broad as Imagination, which can, quite literally, mean anything.
honestly I like your pov, hadn’t really thought about it before. If not inside out, maybe a diff ip could go in the theatre if not inside out. Something else original? Wreck it Ralph? Muppet labs? Btw was rumored “muppet labs replaces figment” idea ever real, and did it ever get far? Ik DSNY said on his channel that it was real, well liked, and got very far.

Moth

honestly I like your pov, hadn’t really thought about it before. If not inside out, maybe a diff ip could go in the theatre if not inside out. Something else original? Wreck it Ralph? Muppet labs? Btw was rumored “muppet labs replaces figment” idea ever real, and did it ever get far? Ik DSNY said on his channel that it was real, well liked, and got very far.

I remember being told that the Muppet Labs pitch was one of the most developed "non-figment" pitches next to Inside Out.

I'd prefer something original go into Magic Eye, unlikely as that is.

Sneaky

I remember being told that the Muppet Labs pitch was one of the most developed "non-figment" pitches next to Inside Out.

I’m conflicted. I want figment to stay, but tbh that muppet labs thing was prob one of, if not the ONLY possible ways we get a new muppets attraction at wdw, plus it would’ve preserved muppetvision 3D for the long haul. A muppet labs dark ride really seems like a fun concept. Shame it and our purple friend couldn’t coexist. Hope a new muppet ride isn’t completely impossible, though I’m sure in reality the prospects are very slim.

Last edited:

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
I’m conflicted. I want figment to stay, but tbh that muppet labs thing was prob one of, if not the ONLY possible ways we get a new muppets attraction at wdw. A muppet labs dark ride really seems like a fun concept. Shame it and our purple friend couldn’t coexist.
Muppet Labs for DHS or Tomorrowland?

Sneaky

Muppet Labs for DHS or Tomorrowland?
conflicted. DHS Would mean the preservation of muppetvision and a full muppet land, but Tomorrowland could be either laugh floor replacement (interactive show themed to a science demo) , or a retheme of buzz (which is desperately needed. Also maybe pigs in space?). Also LORD does the idea of a modern, and more humorous take on inner space hosted by honeydew and beaker sound fun af. DHS prob needs the rub though for a smaller dark ride. Where would it go tho?

Last edited:

Sneaky

conflicted. DHS Would mean the preservation of muppetvision and a full muppet land, but Tomorrowland could be either laugh floor replacement (interactive show themed to a science demo) , or a retheme of buzz (which is desperately needed. Also maybe pigs in space?). Also LORD does the idea of a modern, and more humorous take on inner space hosted by honeydew and beaker sound fun af. DHS prob needs the rub though for a smaller dark ride. Where would it go tho?
also I would ultimately prefer a new modern muppets dark ride, but that seems unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Cmdr_Crimson

I’m pretty sure this is already a walkthrough attraction at DHS.
Plus they did have the Disney Imagineering labs in Epcot where they had the 25th anniversary exhibit. It was to showcase "Disney vision" which became the VR tech used at Disneyquest...You can see images here..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom