Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Brer Oswald

I know about a show. Body Wars structure is completely gone and that'd just be an all new ride.
Would be cool if they turned the entire thing into a “human brain” pavilion. Inside Out being a show based on your emotions. Then a dark ride based on other functions of the brain and how they interact with the rest of your body (using visuals inspired by the art style of Inside Out).

zipadee999

Would be cool if they turned the entire thing into a “human brain” pavilion. Inside Out being a show based on your emotions. Then a dark ride based on other functions of the brain and how they interact with the rest of your body (using visuals inspired by the art style of Inside Out).
I’d like to see them take the Body Wars space and do a spiritual successor to Adventures Thru Inner Space that instead shrinks you and lets you travel through the human brain. A compact Omnimover would do wonders (of life!) in that space.

Cranium Command should be revisited and expanded into the marquee Inside Out attraction where you sit inside of Riley’s head with the emotions and help them through a span of random events she experiences.

The Body Wars replacement in a perfect world should be closer in vision to the original edutainment EPCOT, with the chief priority being educating the riders about the human brain in a fun way that features the Inside Out characters and aesthetic just as a supplement, almost like how they used Goofy in the original Wonders of Life

eddie104

I’d like to see them take the Body Wars space and do a spiritual successor to Adventures Thru Inner Space that instead shrinks you and lets you travel through the human brain. A compact Omnimover would do wonders (of life!) in that space.

Cranium Command should be revisited and expanded into the marquee Inside Out attraction where you sit inside of Riley’s head with the emotions and help them through a span of random events she experiences.

The Body Wars replacement in a perfect world should be closer in vision to the original edutainment EPCOT, with the chief priority being educating the riders about the human brain in a fun way that features the Inside Out characters and aesthetic just as a supplement, almost like how they used Goofy in the original Wonders of Life
I love your ideas.

DisneyDean97

Couldn't agree more! A compact Omnimover would be great for that pavilion, not everything has to be a flashy E-Ticket

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
For the last time.

No. Inside Out is not taking over Journey Into Imagination. Magic Eye and Wonders of Life is on the table. But Figment will maintain being the star of the ride. Disney is aware of his popularity and the backlash they would receive if they took him out, especially after the last 5 years or so of ramping up giving him a more prominent role and ESPECIALLY after giving him a new Meet and Greet.

stop fear mongering.

Figment is not going anywhere. He's recently made his first two non-park appearances (outside of the comic) in a children's book and Disney SpeedStorm. Slap on continued investment into the character thru festival merch and the meet and greet, and that is not a character on the way out. Figment has a level of protection seen in things like the Tiki Birds and Haunted Mansion.

The absolute worst case, mind-numbing scenario is a crossover ride, but that's NEVER been on the table.

Figment is safe. Inside Out placement is aimed at Magic Eye or Wonders of Life, with both focusing on the same end goal (an AA focused show akin to Cranium Command).
Thank you.

Everyone who swears Disney wants to replace everything with their successful IPs could do to step back and realize that Figment IS a successful IP. And I have the popcorn bucket to prove it.

I look forward to the Inside Out Play Pavilion announcement at D23.

MerlinTheGoat

Thank you.

Everyone who swears Disney wants to replace everything with their successful IPs could do to step back and realize that Figment IS a successful IP. And I have the popcorn bucket to prove it.

I look forward to the Inside Out Play Pavilion announcement at D23.
While i'm glad people seem to think he's safe, I wouldn't really count random themed merchandise as evidence of that. They sell tons of merch themed after dead attractions. Like the Mr Toad popcorn bucket. Also, didn't they have the audacity to sell pins that allegedly contained scrap pieces from Spectromagic floats once?

MerlinTheGoat

The Mr. Toad popcorn bucket, like the ride that still exists at Disneyland where that particular popcorn bucket originated, is themed after Walt Disney’s The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
I'm aware, but they were selling it at WDW too where it hasn't existed since the 90s. And again, they sell merch for other dead WDW attractions. One of the shops at the Grand Floridian was selling 20,000 Leagues shirts a few years back. And like I said, the audacity of this...-

disney-pin-106466-2.jpg

Brer Oswald

The Mr. Toad popcorn bucket, like the ride that still exists at Disneyland where that particular popcorn bucket originated, is themed after Walt Disney’s The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Yes and no. There’s one detail that emphasizes it as a reference to the attraction. The writing “Toady” on the front of the car. The movie had no such version since it was Winky’s car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom