Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I think there's a lot of misconception going on. I met Dreamfinder when I was 15, and he was in no way, shape or form anything even close to resembling creepy.
When I went when I was 8, that was the only character I demanded a picture with, never found him remotely creepy. I can’t imagine kids today are so fragile they would be freaked out by a friendly man with a beard, he looks like half the people you might find in your local family-friendly microbrewery (but with less visible tattoos) and I’ve never seen kids freaked out by any of them!

TikibirdLand

It would be cool if they were to put back the imagination attraction to its original storyline and use the latest technology; lighting, sound, effects etc.
I didn't to see JII in it's original incarnation. I've read that it had quite a few downtimes (turntable related?) and was a walk-on most of the time. I've watched @marni1971 's videos and would have loved to see it in person. But, would the majority of visitors to EPCoT?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Talent to "Rebuild" JII doesn't exist within WDI these days.
Be thankful the archives still cares about the legacy, it's only a few more years before they stop caring also.
The literal job for people who work with archives is to care about the history and past. Lol. I doubt we'll lose that section care.

Thelazer

I didn't to see JII in it's original incarnation. I've read that it had quite a few downtimes (turntable related?) and was a walk-on most of the time. I've watched @marni1971 's videos and would have loved to see it in person. But, would the majority of visitors to EPCoT?

It had a massive hourly capacity, so lines were subjective at best.
I can recall waiting 20 minutes though more than a few times to go on it as a kid.

pdude81

It was awesome. And the proper ImageWorks was awesome. Now if they manage to make Play! into a faux ImageWorks, they can even leave the Imagination! DVC lounge alone and reclaim space for a larger-scale refurb

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom