Festival of the Lion King moving to Africa

Kman101

No, people got bent because of the tone of your post, not because certain posters chimed in. You're generalizing. There's just a simple etiquette of how to address people. Martin didn't chime in until after the others did, and wasn't exactly dismissive of you. And you still seem to want to have an attitude.

jt04

Have you kept your eyes open on the indoor, backward portion of Everest on a sunny day? Joe didn't prevent that horrible view of not-a-mountain. Then there is the beautiful back side of mountain every guest gets to see (whether driving into the parking lot or taking a bus to DAK) on arrival at the park. I personally give Joe the credit he deserves. He's good but it takes more than one good person to catch everything.

True, however,that was due to budget cuts I am sure he fought against. But that duct is a battle he could win. IMO.

twebber55

872798_orig.jpg
courtesy of our friends at parkjourney.com

MarkTwain

Looks great!

I'm curious to see if they're still planning on using the bridge to the west of Discovery Island for entry/exit, or whether people will both enter and exit within Harambe itself.

Hobnail Boot

Looks great!

I'm curious to see if they're still planning on using the bridge to the west of Discovery Island for entry/exit, or whether people will both enter and exit within Harambe itself.
If they don't offer an alternative to Harambe, that area will become even more of a mess, especially during peak times. I would not want to be trying to get to Kilimanjaro Safaris when a show lets out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom