Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

I had pictured Aurora and Phillip in front of Maleficent on HIH horses or something along with the fairies? They don't Have to be on a float!

Elsa and Anna do Not belong on the Royal Court float plain and simple. Tiana yes! Yeah it would be strange to be on the Viking ship but at least the stories would mix better. Rapunzel Was in Frozen briefly.

Last edited:

etwtec

Expect some new news about parade.

Drew, besides Mayybe the Frozen addition being announced, Will there be any other surprises coming? This wouldn't be considered a "surprise" but I hope we get some type of confirmation about the long rumored nighttime version/lighting!

jrh1985

Any guesses on when MK will add FOF to their calendars? Has there been any more talk/rumors about what schedule FOF will get in March? Will it get the normal 3PM slot since MSEP is still here?(we think?!) Or will MK go old school DL and have 1-2 FOFs and 0-2 MSEPs a day?

Cesar R M

The only reason that I would be excited to have Anna and Elsa in this parade is if their music makes it into the soundtrack...

Do you want to build a Snowman?
didn't we discussed already that the castle float will have the LET IT GO music already? ;)

also, 999 Likes! one more for 1000!
I give cookies to whoever wins the 1,000 like on my account! :p

SpectroMan93

I assume she will be wearing her gloves...
Maybe it's because I feel I can relate to Elsa on a personal level, but she should never be wearing the gloves in the parks, considering what they represented in the film. I know it sounds silly, but she takes them off for a reason, and if Disney ever presents her with those gloves on, they will have completely ignored a major message of the film.

TTA94

If the Three Good Fairies are in FOF I hope they use the segway system like DLP :)

As for Frozen I say we just wait and see what happens. We should be lucky its happening at all! It may not be what we ideally would have liked but at least Steve (assuming he is behind this addition) is making the effort to include Frozen in FOF and possibly last minute due to many requests.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom