Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

jjnshane

I thought Tiana was taking the place of Aurora on the Royal Court float?

That is what had been suggested on this board with the appearance of what looked to be Ray and Evangeline. If that is what they are planning, I think I would rather have Tiana and Naveen there. The idea of putting the Neverland/Wonderland float back in as Frozen is intriguing, but I think I would cry since that was always the float we would most look forward to in CDCT (with much love for Mr. Hatter!) And the glass etching of Walt Disney on the back of that float was pretty awesome. However, I doubt they will bring any of the floats back – there will be those who will rage about reusing old, tired floats when everything else is new (or new to us!) Mid-March can’t get here soon enough!

SpectroMan93

I thought Tiana was taking the place of Aurora on the Royal Court float? Ray was added to it no?
From what I remember, Tiana and Naveen were supposed to share the last unit of the garden float with Aurora and Phillip, so they still might be a part of it. I'm curious as to how they would theme Anna and Elsa's side of the float, considering gardens and snow aren't exactly compatible.

jjnshane

From what I remember, Tiana and Naveen were supposed to share the last unit of the garden float with Aurora and Phillip, so they still might be a part of it. I'm curious as to how they would theme Anna and Elsa's side of the float, considering gardens and snow aren't exactly compatible.

Okay, I will accept this. And I guess Elsa has learned to control her powers?
Maybe Phillip will be battling a dragon anyway…

ToTBellHop

About a third of the movie is snow-free. It'd be like having Ariel with legs.

jjnshane

I find it very troubling that Aurora is the one getting the boot... she has a movie coming out this year... What happened to Synergy? Maleficient actually looks good. (The movie. And the character.)

As soon as it was revealed that there would be a Maleficent unit, I sort of assumed that Aurora would be a part of that and not on the Princess float. I haven’t seen the most recent video, but wasn’t it mentioned that there was a spinning wheel inside of the dragon? Maybe that is where Aurora will end up.

jrh1985

Was this mentioned earlier in this thread? I ask because, up till today, I thought Aurora and Phillip was replaced by Tiana and Naveen, not with them. Aurora and Phillip could be with the three good fairies. If they’re still rumored to be in FOF. Or Frozen could replace PATF and PATF could move to the character flood if there is one. Still, I wonder how big will the Frozen addition will be. Hasn’t the soundtrack been set for months?

doctornick

All right, I'm confused.....

So, it seems that the rumor is that Aurora (and Phillip?) were going to be on the Cinderella/princess float and have been cut and replaced with Anna and Elsa. Right?

Is Tiana (and Naveen?) going to be on the float? Or where they never in the plans despite the theories on here based on the appearance of the one train of the float.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom