Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

jrh1985

Using FOF floats at night with different soundtrack? Then MK will still have 2 parades in a way, if MSEP goes.

DAWM getting an upgrade? Or a FOF tag?

TTA94

Im thinking it's the announcement about a night version of FOF? A few have been hinting about that for awhile now with onboard lighting, route lighting, programing going on.

gonnichi

Some sort of Frozen addition?

If it is Frozen it will be huge. Elsa and Anna, Meredith, and Rapunzel, with another float for other princesses, wow! People will go crazy for this, especially girls. Is the MK parking lot big enough for this. Now I see why they needed an extra way down main street and a new bus stop. lol. Here is hoping that it is true!

SpectroMan93

If it is Frozen it will be huge. Elsa and Anna, Meredith, and Rapunzel, with another float for other princesses, wow! People will go crazy for this, especially girls. Is the MK parking lot big enough for this. Now I see why they needed an extra way down main street and a new bus stop. lol. Here is hoping that it is true!
As amazing the phenomenon that Frozen is, I doubt people will overflow the park to see one float in a parade. That being said, it would easily be the most popular float in the parade, if this is actually true. Considering the closest that we have to a confirmation is a winky face, I'm reserving my excitement.

novawildcat18

Whoa a last-minute Frozen float?! Very interesting...It'll take some of the attention off of my beloved Tangled characters, but an interesting and exciting addition nonetheless...

doctornick

Let's be realistic: if there is a Frozen themed float in FOF, it will be a small one and likely not elaborately themed. With the opening of the parade coming up in weeks and the movie only recently have been out -- and a success -- there would not be a "main" float corresponding to the movie.

Still, even a small addition relating to that film would be a nice touch IMHO.

wdw_cp09

Let's be realistic: if there is a Frozen themed float in FOF, it will be a small one and likely not elaborately themed. With the opening of the parade coming up in weeks and the movie only recently have been out -- and a success -- there would not be a "main" float corresponding to the movie.

Still, even a small addition relating to that film would be a nice touch IMHO.

TTA94

Hmm so something like Elsa and Anna on HIH horses? Probably little to no Frozen music in that case :( Bummer lol.

Last edited:

The Duck

Just a wild stab in the dark but there was a smaller Castle Float that could have been repurposed for Frozen with relatively minor overlays. Doubtful I know, but it just might fill the bill.
Little Castle.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom