Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

SpectroMan93

Because god forbid a cartoon character looks cartoonish ;)
Lol, for me it's different with human characters. Animals and the like they have no choice but to mask. But to me, humans and the like should be portrayed as face characters, if they can help it. For example, Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather are sometimes masked, but when they're face characters it's much more appealing and inviting.

Matt_Black

Lol, for me it's different with human characters. Animals and the like they have no choice but to mask. But to me, humans and the like should be portrayed as face characters, if they can help it. For example, Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather are sometimes masked, but when they're face characters it's much more appealing and inviting.

Yeah, there's a greater level of interactivity. They can make eye contact with guests and the guests will realize it.

Cesar R M

I liked this post just for this line alone.

I have no problem with how it looks or what it's supposed to be based upon. I'm just thankful we're finally getting a new parade and it looks to be a good one. Looks like I'm going to miss the debut by about 4 days though..
could be worse anyway..
Can you imagine if they did a TANGLED TOILET FLOAT? D:
agree.

GrantR

I Meant what lights are they programing? Lol

With what's being said, I presume on-board lighting. Without a show stop, there would be no need for major programming of route lighting. Maleficent will look gorgeous with all the inner workings lit! I like that the driver is almost fully exposed!

RSoxNo1

There are 8 floats:

Mickey and Friends - really all encompassing
Sleeping Beauty - not represented in Fantasyland except for M&G
Pinnochio - not represented in Fantasyland except by a restaurant
Little Mermaid
Tangled - not represented in Fantasyland except for a toilet
Brave - not represented in Fantasyland except for M&G
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Which one has the Fantasia hippos? Is that Mickey and Friends?

SpectroMan93

The only things I can think of are an announcement about the soundtrack, opening date and preview period, or a full release of all the units involved in the parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom