Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

rangerbob

I'm trying to find it on WFTV.com. They had a article this morning that said that the parade was brought into the park last night and showed video of people walking the parade in. They showed 4 different floats. I couldn't tell where it was at based on the background but it wasn't at the park itself. It was on a main road around the parks as they had trail vehicles following the floats.

rangerbob

The property is huge. Maybe they just were moved onto the Magic Kingdom property last night. The pictures from above (Dinsyelifestyler) looks like they are at one of the warehouses and they look similar to the ones near Reams Road near the main storage location. I know that there are many other warehouses that they could have been hidden at. I'm sure they had to clear the old parade out of the MG storage location before they could bring the new over.

TTA94

Hmm, and what about the rehearsals that were said to have been happening already and the floats moved into the MK awhile ago? Plus Disney announced casting yesterday.. Some Info doesn't seem to be mixing lol.

ptaylor

Premium Member
I don't think Disney should release video like this. What is the point in moving things under the cover of darkness if they then record it and put it on the web? It shows the parade floats in less than ideal lighting, but lets you see enough to really see the entire float. It is reducing the impact of seeing all the new floats in the park in the right conditions.

Becky

I don't think Disney should release video like this. What is the point in moving things under the cover of darkness if they then record it and put it on the web? It shows the parade floats in less than ideal lighting, but lets you see enough to really see the entire float. It is reducing the impact of seeing all the new floats in the park in the right conditions.
This Video makes it look like there was a very big sale on really cheap plastic. :eek:

discos

Hate to say it but I kinda agree with you. Maybe night performances of this parade is not a good idea lol
I sort of agree but on the other hand they're definitely better than the old, recycled CADCT floats! I watched Tokyos 30th anniversary parade, and if one day WDW could get something like that, it would be amazing! None the less , FOF should be pretty awesome!

TTA94

I sort of agree but on the other hand they're definitely better than the old, recycled CADCT floats! I watched Tokyos 30th anniversary parade, and if one day WDW could get something like that, it would be amazing! None the less , FOF should be pretty awesome!

Well the only float in FOF that screams cheap to me is the Mickey's Air Balloon float. But yes still a LOT better than CADCT!

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Because obviously night performances will be done in pitch dark with nothing but a flood light. :rolleyes:
WRONG, they will all be given military grade nightvision googles..
We will see also the rare SplinterCellMickey (or MetalGearMickey) during this rehearsal.

What did you expect? Marble?

marble is low tier, we demanded Platinum and Diamonds.

Betsyboo

The floats were moved from the central shops area to the in-park store a few weeks back
Do you think if one was going on the Keys to the Kingdom tour these floats would be positioned for viewing? It's a long shot I'm sure. We'll be there at the end of February. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom