Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

cjk0318

The latest from Mr. Davidson:

Steve Davison Fan Page
Yesterday
First week of the new Festival of Fantasy Parade have concluded and it's looking great! The cast is loving this new parade. The countdown has begun to the opening! Hope to see you at the opening!

I assume he's talking about some kind of rehearsal, even though the Parade Route rehearsal starts the 27th(if Twitter is correct). Would that be tonight or tomorrow night?

Because someone asked, he confirmed that Spectro is retired which I found interesting.
Overnights start tomorrow (Monday, January 27th) after park closing.

Cesar R M

I hear that because of the size of some of these floats, christmas decorations have to altered because they are so tall and wont fit down main street.. is that true??
that information was confirmed a few ago; where they removed the decoration that goes from side to side of the streets.

drew81

Steve Davison Fan Page
Yesterday
First week of the new Festival of Fantasy Parade have concluded and it's looking great! The cast is loving this new parade. The countdown has begun to the opening! Hope to see you at the opening!

I assume he's talking about some kind of rehearsal, even though the Parade Route rehearsal starts the 27th(if Twitter is correct). Would that be tonight or tomorrow night?

Because someone asked, he confirmed that Spectro is retired which I found interesting.

Steve didn't like Spectro.

ToTBellHop

Steve Davison Fan Page
Yesterday

Retired? More like murdered. Or sent before a Death Panel.

TTA94

I've seen CMs tweeting on their phones on stage & backstage pics on other social media under their real names. There seems to be no fear of repercussions

They are just super excited lol hope they don't get in trouble. Is most of the cast new or from CADCT?

asianway

They are just super excited lol hope they don't get in trouble. Is most of the cast new or from CADCT?
This is a general statement for CMs all over property. Not parade staff.

Another favorite is sharing out your hub password so your buddy can run a lifestyle blog

SpectroMan93

It was posted earlier, but got buried, so I'm glad to see it show up again. I'm surprised they haven't been removed yet, Disney has been rather secretive about this parade so far.

SpectroMan93

Despite rehearsals, looks like they're still looking for performers for the parade. From the Disney Auditions Calendar:
For: Walt Disney World
Audition City: Orlando, FL
Looking For: Disney Character Performers and Parade Performers
Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 5:00 PM
Time zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Disney Creative Entertainment is seeking energetic male and female parade movers to create magic in our shows and parades at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL.

Parade Movers should have experience and basic training with dance. These performers help bring to life shows such as Festival of the Lion King, Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it!, and our newest spectacular, Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.

cjk0318

Despite rehearsals, looks like they're still looking for performers for the parade. From the Disney Auditions Calendar:
For: Walt Disney World
Audition City: Orlando, FL
Looking For: Disney Character Performers and Parade Performers
Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 5:00 PM
Time zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Disney Creative Entertainment is seeking energetic male and female parade movers to create magic in our shows and parades at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL.

Parade Movers should have experience and basic training with dance. These performers help bring to life shows such as Festival of the Lion King, Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it!, and our newest spectacular, Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.
It's not an audition for Festival of Fantasy directly. The entire parade has already been cast.

discos

It's not an audition for Festival of Fantasy directly. The entire parade has already been cast.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Disney holds this category of auditions quite frequently. With it there's many areas of character/parade entertainment these auditions could be; not FOF specifically.

TTA94

Are they ahead of schedule as far as rehearsals? There is still a little over a month to go and it sounds like they are already doing full parade route rehearsals? If so could previews possibly start around the middle or end of February? Im not talking about soft opening but maybe CM, Media, possibly AP?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom