Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

Its private property.

Just saying.

Well of course they wouldn't let you walk past the bag check area but what about outside the bag check? Or do they lock that area down past a certain time? They do have those walkways for resort guests.

Anyhow Im sure they probably will not be blasting the music for this rehearsal, if they play any music at all. This will probably be more of a "test".

TTA94

Have backstage rehearsals already begun? So the cast has already tried on costumes, tried out the floats, heard the full music, etc?

Cesar R M

Awesome!

the bad thing about this is.. I'm split in two things..
a) I want to see it so bad..
b) I do not want to see it unless I'm there D:

also, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are angrily refreshing like mad to get all the information they can:
kIirchB.gif

"MUST KNOOOOOOOOOOOW"

TTA94

Awesome!

the bad thing about this is.. I'm split in two things..
a) I want to see it so bad..
b) I do not want to see it unless I'm there D:

also, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are angrily refreshing like mad to get all the information they can:
kIirchB.gif

"MUST KNOOOOOOOOOOOW"

Lol you are right. The thing is with anything new a part of us want to be totally surprised and know very little yet we don't want to be the last to know either lol.

etwtec

Now that rehearsals are underway Im wondering how long its going to take before one of the cast spills the beans about the music, or if someone leaks the music out of excitement lol

jrh1985

The latest from Mr. Davidson:

Steve Davison Fan Page
Yesterday
First week of the new Festival of Fantasy Parade have concluded and it's looking great! The cast is loving this new parade. The countdown has begun to the opening! Hope to see you at the opening!

I assume he's talking about some kind of rehearsal, even though the Parade Route rehearsal starts the 27th(if Twitter is correct). Would that be tonight or tomorrow night?

Because someone asked, he confirmed that Spectro is retired which I found interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom