Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

SirLink

Well, OMG!!!!

Now we just need HIH as the soundtrack.

Granted,We don't NEED HIH but its better than the hip hop rumor in this thread. Unless HIH and CADCT is considered hip hop. I usually trust MK with the soundtrack. CADCT went perfectly but, this hip hop rumor scares me!

We will probably get "Magic Is Everywhere" redone as "Fantasy is Everywhere" ...

SpectroMan93

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm freaking out! It's everything I thought it would be and more! Without a doubt, one of the best, if not, THE best parade float that has ever graced the Magic Kingdom streets, and honestly, one of the best in all the parks worldwide. There are so many details on this float that I could stare at the photos for an hour. For once the Orlando fans will finally have something to brag about. Just imagine that thing rolling down Main Street, flapping it's wings, rearing it's head, and breathing flames. The crowds will go beserk.

SpectroMan93

And the dimensions for this parade are just unbelievable. Maleficent is 35ft (long) by 26ft (tall) and Tangled is 36ft by 29ft (according to @wdw_cp09 ). It's hard to believe the viking ship will be "larger" than the dragon, but regardless, these are huge floats. And based off the art, Peter Pan and Mickey & Minnie's floats will be incredibly tall as well. Geez, no wonder they brought in floats from Jubilation, they'll fit right in. You would have thought Magic Kingdom was, at the least, celebrating an anniversary or something with a parade this grand in scale.

djlaosc

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm freaking out! It's everything I thought it would be and more! Without a doubt, one of the best, if not, THE best parade float that has ever graced the Magic Kingdom streets, and honestly, one of the best in all the parks worldwide. There are so many details on this float that I could stare at the photos for an hour. For once the Orlando fans will finally have something to brag about. Just imagine that thing rolling down Main Street, flapping it's wings, rearing it's head, and breathing flames. The crowds will go beserk.

How long until it's just a stationary dragon? ;)

Hopefully they will put the proper maintenance into keeping it moving, if it does actually move (has it been confirmed that it will move?)

SpectroMan93

How long until it's just a stationary dragon? ;)

Hopefully they will put the proper maintenance into keeping it moving, if it does actually move (has it been confirmed that it will move?)
I don't think it has been confirmed, but why go through the trouble of making the dragon look steampunk and mechanized if it wasn't going to move? I'm also hopeful that they put in the required maintenance not only for this float, but for all the floats. It seems a good portion of them have kinetic elements to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom