Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

jrh1985

Quote="ckozel0318, post: 5856308, member: 79695"]On December 27 Steve posted "Seeing the FOF floats before they ship,' so the rest shall be here soon :)[/quote]
Which steve and where did you see it?

Jose

Also..
Dan: Hello Steve, Do you know if any more Festival Of Fantasy info is coming soon? I am beyond excited for this parade! Any chance you might be at the MK for a AP event or meet up? That would be totally awesome! December 13.
Steve Davison: Yes there will be more info coming out next month. Not sure if there is an AP event planed. I have not be part of those discussion. if I hear of one i will let you know. December 22

Vipor51

Quick question, we will be at DW in late January will there be any parades at all during our visit? It seems like the current parade is being retired soon.
Thanks!

tl77

Here is a interview with the FOF producer:

About 9 mins into this video:

In this video at around 9mins it sounds like she's describing the Peter Pan float from the Tokyo Disneyland Jubilation parade.

I think Tokyo has the best parades of any of the parks, and anything they want to import from there is fine with me

SpectroMan93

In this video at around 9mins it sounds like she's describing the Peter Pan float from the Tokyo Disneyland Jubilation parade.

I think Tokyo has the best parades of any of the parks, and anything they want to import from there is fine with me
As much as I love the Peter Pan float from the Tokyo Parade, I believe she is talking about the original float from the concept art.

Attachments

• Peter Pan.jpg
    Peter Pan.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 58

Tip Top Club

MiSiCi will continue running three performances a day most days. Four shows on extremly busy days (Which I think are only two or three days in January from the most recent schedule) It may actually allow vehicles to run longer as there is a larger gap between the first and second show. (11:15, 2:45, 4:20 most days)

asianway

MiSiCi will continue running three performances a day most days. Four shows on extremly busy days (Which I think are only two or three days in January from the most recent schedule) It may actually allow vehicles to run longer as there is a larger gap between the first and second show. (11:15, 2:45, 4:20 most days)
Any chance of some of the performers being diverted to meet n greet sets in the down times? Thanks

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I assume the new sound system and other modifications will begin soon?

Hopefully all the details will be released soon, all the floats, costumes, music, etc.

Permits were filed a while back for the sound system, so that should be well underway if not complete by now.

jrh1985

So Saturday we Finally say goodbye to Celebrate A Dream Come True?
Yes, hard to believe. Too early/soon IMO.

THANK YOU MK for not following DL which dropped POD for their street party!!! I still dont understand that and even if I hated CADCT, I would still give points to MK for what they did.

Thank you MK for not olny getting CADCT close to their 5th anniversary but that you brought it back for 4 days in 2014, twice a day no less, that makes me resl proud!
This is what CADCT did for me.

CADCT had me from its very first day when I saw it that night (thanks YouTube! ) it gave me something to smile about as I had a sledding accident two days before and getting back to WDW wasn't looking good as my grandfather had cancer and was unable to fly, at that time in Jan 2009. I know a parade can't really change a persons life but after CADCT opened, everything seemed to be a little better. My back healed without operating and my grandfather got cleared to fly so we could go back to WDW and see my favorite parade!
Considering I saw CADCT 3 times on my last trip (Thank you Parents! ) and not a week goes by where I don't watch it somehow at home. It's easy to say that I have the atmost respect for this parade and for MK's Entertainment Department.
Is it with all new floats? No, but I knew that going in since I've been on here since MSEP's first return. The magic I find in it is in the soundtrack, dancers, and characters.

Again, this is what MK and CADCT did for me the past almost five years. May CADCT have a fantastic finale these next three days and I hope I enjoy FOF just as much as CADCT!!!!

Weather_Lady

Forgive my not scrolling through all 50+ pages here, but has there been any debut date for the new parade given, other than "spring 2014"? I'm wondering whether we need to plan around it for our May visit...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom