Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

jrh1985

It would have been cool to see Celebrate A Dream Come True one day then Festival Of Fantasy the following day LOL. Now that would be a shocking difference! That's probably Exactly why WDW wants to end Celebrate A Dream Come True WAAY before Festival Of Fantasy debuts! lol.

I think its been discussed somewhat but can anyone confirm how many large floats and how many small floats will be in Festival Of Fantasy? Will it be the longest parade WDW has had or about the same as others?

And will there be any secret surprises for Festival Of Fantasy that have not already been discussed?
I think that's the way MK always had done it. Someone please correct me if i"m, wrong, I'm only 28. That's what I still can't understand about all this . It's out of character for MK to do this with Day Parades. It's something DL has done. If MK has all the floats already(Tokyo and New), What do they need and why from CADCT??

doctornick

I know these topics have been discussed, but I'm not sure if there are definite answers. Can someone tell me if know any of the following with some level of certainty:

1. When with FOF start? Will it run just one parade in the afternoon or two parades?
2. When is MSEP going to end?
3. Are there actual plans for MSEP to be refurbed and, if so, when would it be expected to return (understanding that things change, even if planned)?

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

I know these topics have been discussed, but I'm not sure if there are definite answers. Can someone tell me if know any of the following with some level of certainty:

1. When with FOF start? Will it run just one parade in the afternoon or two parades?
2. When if MSEP going to end?
3. Are there actual plans for MSEP to be refurbed and, if so, when would it be expected to return (understanding that things change, even if planned)?
1) i believe march
2+3 i believe its a strong rumor and there isn't a date set for return.

COProgressFan

The saving grace of DHS entertainment are the Citizens, I swear if anything ever happens to them I'm done with WDW.

I agree. They are a huge part of the charm, the heart and soul, of a park that has (with the exception of the masterpiece that is ToT) become stale and neglected.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Well I guess people high up at Disney do read these forms. The pictures of the floats I posted are deleted from the guy's Instagram.

Good thing I copied them ...

image-jpg.41212

wdw_cp09

I was wondering that to. I wonder how old these pics are? I assumed the second half of the Pinocchio float would be redone for Mickey and Minnie's Air Balloon as the base in the concept art looks similar?
the hot air balloon is separate float but will behind the pincochio float so it looks like 1 float

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom