Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

That fire effect will be the first to be cut! Mark my words that will only last a month or so IF that due to "safety" and wind... Unless its a "fog" effect like Elliot in MSEP. Or if not it will end up like that lol.

I imagine the float will look something like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterpanfan1953/8185225188/

Have to say those floats from HKDLs Halloween Parade are nice! Something I wish would come to MK for MNSSHP...

Nmoody1

So I heard a few things the other day... Most of which has been said here but confirmed

3 floats coming from Tokyo
Some Floats are higher than some Main Street buildings
There were originally 24 characters that needed to be lifted onto floats.... This number has changed and reduced by about 7
Music is hip hop like.... Eeeek
Choreography is coming from Anaheim... Won't last in the Florida heat.... It's very complex
Dancers between floats will be themed to floats and have their own dances per section
Way more characters than are currently featured (believe that when I see it)
The floats don't fit in the parade building and need to collapse to fit in
I think March 10th was mentioned but I'm not 100 percent

jrh1985

So I heard a few things the other day... Most of which has been said here but confirmed

There were originally 24 characters that needed to be lifted onto floats.... This number has changed and reduced by about 7
Choreography is coming from Anaheim... Won't last in the Florida heat.... It's very complex
Dancers between floats will be themed to floats and have their own dances per section
HIP HOP?????? Is HIH considered hip hop? If it is, I'm okay with it.

aladdin2007

Spare me with the hip hop, I thought they were going to use the soundtrack from Tokyo? the move it shake it thing is bad enough without more dj'ing style down main steet.

mm52200

How many floats total will there be total? I'm also confused about the characters that need to be lifted onto floats, not sure why that would be a problem. The current MK parade has several characters high up.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
How many floats total will there be total? I'm also confused about the characters that need to be lifted onto floats, not sure why that would be a problem. The current MK parade has several characters high up.
The places they will be on the float are way up high 21 characters would take a long time to get them all up. I'm assuming they use a mechanical lift to get them all up and down one or two at a time.

wogwog

I don't think they're bringing back the showstops or villians float for just four additional performances. I think they're just bringing it back because they don't want to pay to run the more expensive Christmas parade an additional four more days.
Excellent guess. $$$

SpectroMan93

I agree. Its kind of silly to strike down a soundtrack we haven't even heard a lick of yet. I'm more interested in how this dragon float is going to turn out, which sounds like it could be another highlight among these so far beautiful floats.

MOXOMUMD

That fire effect will be the first to be cut! Mark my words that will only last a month or so IF that due to "safety" and wind... Unless its a "fog" effect like Elliot in MSEP. Or if not it will end up like that lol.

I imagine the float will look something like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterpanfan1953/8185225188/
from what I've been told the Dragon is suppose to be "steampunk"/mechanical looking.
I'd totally be okay with this.

luv

Hi, guys. I decided that I don't want to read anything about the new parade, but instead just see it when it comes down the street, like I saw my first one. :)

Have they said when they think this will be done? Kind of eager to see it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom