Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

aladdin2007

The design and production of the floats and parade itself is all happening in Los Angeles. Though I've never asked why, it's probably because if it were being built here, TDO would scrap the budget to a bare minimum. Go TDA and WDI!

Im sure they will find a way to do that once it arrives to save on running/labor costs. :banghead: Give it time it will happen soon enough after debut.

IowaHawks7

Im actually really excited to see this parade, Cause ill be doing the DCP this spring in WDW. Cant wait to see this new parade finally. MK was due for a new one, and this parade actually looks pretty cool in my opinion.

TTA94

I haven't heard anything about this but if they are sticking with the "Fantasyland" theme then shouldn't there be a Pooh and Alice float?

wdw_cp09

I haven't heard anything about this but if they are sticking with the "Fantasyland" theme then shouldn't there be a Pooh and Alice float?
I'd highly assume that the Alice characters will be in the parade.... if they have their own float, that I don't know.
a few week ago there was a wonderland themed cast party and they had the teacups used in Disneyland (the tweedles pushed them) as set/decorative pieces

I know for a fact at least one float is being built around NYC (possibly NJ-not sure where the site is, didn't ask). I live in NYC and a friend of mine is working on one.

etwtec

Besides Festival Of Fantasys first debut, which will be huge! I think the best time, and most interesting time, sounds like it will be around the Fall and Winter since it gets dark early and, Like DL, it may be dark when Festival Of Fantasy runs in the evening?

Also with the rumor of the Garland for Christmas going away.. It will be interesting to see if they do something different with the garland, something totally new, or just simply have no replacement... probably the more likely event lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom