Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

SpectroMan93

Love the Brave float, I find the use of the bagpipes incredibly unique and helps in setting this parade apart from the others. I think it will look better in real life than in concept, but the The Little Mermaid float isn't really clicking with me. Ariel has been used in so many Disney parades, I might be getting a bit tired of seeing her.

TTA94

Is there a update on how many floats there will be?

Once FOF debuts, will it start off with a daytime and nighttime performance? Or will that come later on? Im wondering if they will keep the current schedule with the parade at 3pm and then MSEPs time slot?

rodserling27

Is there a update on how many floats there will be?

Once FOF debuts, will it start off with a daytime and nighttime performance? Or will that come later on? Im wondering if they will keep the current schedule with the parade at 3pm and then MSEPs time slot?
Last I heard, while MSEP is down for a refurb, FoF will show at 3pm and at 6pm, not at MSEP's regularly scheduled spring time slots of 8pm & 10pm or 9pm & 11pm.

Last edited:

TTA94

Last I heard, FoF will show at 3pm and at 6pm, not at MSEP's regularly scheduled spring time slots of 8pm & 10pm or 9pm & 11pm.

I wonder why FOF wont take MSEPs time slots? Rumor is that the floats will have onboard lighting, and it wont be any different than running special event parades when its dark...

wdw_cp09

I'm confused as to why they feel the need to bring back CADCT for four more days after the Christmas parade. Just the put the poor thing out of it's misery already haha.
park attendance is projected to be 70k+ so they need something to absorb people. they will also be double parade those 4 days.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I JUST talked to Steve last night to ask when he and his partner were coming to the Resort, and he definitely said Spring to open the parade.

So!

Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade is slated for Spring 2014 (March)

Hopefully that is the case, I was trying to get clarification on whether TDO was really going to cheap out on parades this year as I heard that rumor from a couple of sources.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom