Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

StringBeanDream

The only floats that Tokyo has left over from Jubilation that would work based on what characters they said have said are in the parade are the Pinocchio/Dumbo float and Peter Pan. The Dumbo float is sort of a mash up float between those 2 movies. It is a really cool float too, with flying clowns and other stuff. The Peter Pan float has the identical Skull Rock front from the concept art with a different type of swinging ship. Maybe they are using the base from this float to redo it into the new Peter float.

jrh1985

The only floats that Tokyo has left over from Jubilation that would work based on what characters they said have said are in the parade are the Pinocchio/Dumbo float and Peter Pan. The Dumbo float is sort of a mash up float between those 2 movies. It is a really cool float too, with flying clowns and other stuff. The Peter Pan float has the identical Skull Rock front from the concept art with a different type of swinging ship. Maybe they are using the base from this float to redo it into the new Peter float.
That's a thought, I don't think that's recycling too much.
A note on CADCT, saw on another site that CADCT is rumored to end Dec 3rd????? I don't know where they got that information, I hope its not true!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
That's a thought, I don't think that's recycling too much.
A note on CADCT, saw on another site that CADCT is rumored to end Dec 3rd????? I don't know where they got that information, I hope its not true!
It will be ending whenever the Christmas parade takes over the daytime spot. No official date but the Christmas parade usually does daytime duty the week of Christmas only.

TTA94

Im thinking we will get the princess unit, Pinocchio/Dumbo, and Maaybe the finale float. Although it doesn't make much sense why they would only ship a couple floats all the way from TDL...

SpectroMan93

The question is, why would anyone complain even if Disney simply recycled the entire Jubilation parade? Check it out—it's incredible.

I almost forgot how beautiful the Jubilation parade was. I guess its easy to get caught up in not having a completely original parade, and not look at the fact that these aren't cheap floats in any sense of the word. However, the only floats that I feel would gel well with Western tastes would be the princess, forest and maybe the finale one. Maybe there will be some from Disney's Dreams on Parade?

Last edited:

Tip Top Club

I love Jubilation, but I believe I've heard it was all new floats. That said, I wouldn't mind if they recycled the amazing Pocahontas/Winnie The Pooh/Brers Float. (Although I can see us getting the Pinocchio/Dumbo Float RE:Storybook Circus)

tirian

It's going to be all original, but highly based on Jubilation. That's not a bad thing IMO. I miss the old, elaborate floats like the riverboat or the rotating Wonderland cards.

TTA94

Have they already started installing the new speakers? I noticed two speakers next to the castle stage and what appears to be work being done on the side speakers..

jrh1985

so i said a few weeks ago that some of the cast went to some workshops here is a version of the combos we learned

guys 2:14-2:55

girls 0:24-0:55

OK, is Steve really working on this parade? Or Did he get kicked off???? Those workshops don't look like HIH/FOF qualty! Let's not be wishing CADCT back! From what i saw from these MTP vids, CADCT should not be ending in 2013. It should run until the rumored day before FOF which is March 11, then it should be on stanby just in case.

jrh1985

I think it's safe to say Steve will not debute a crappy parade. Even if the budget got cut he will still find a way to make it a great parade. I trust him :) We all need to wait until Steve announces more details before we freak out.
Thanks for that post. I too trust Steve, sorry if my last post came out a little strong. i had other things on my mind and seeing those MTP vids took the cake. I wasn't too fond of the MTP music or the look of it either so maybe that was part of my problem. I know I said on here when DDCT was turning into CADCT that I wasn't worried at all about how CADCT would turn out. I still trust MK wholeheartedly when it comes major events at 3PM, 9PM and after.I just don't want to start worrying now that's all! So, sorry again if I offended anyone and didn't give MK its due like I usually do on here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom