Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

If this parade is strictly based on Fantasyland, I would think Pooh, Alice, Bell and Beast, Maaybe Its a small world unit? Not sure how well that would be welcomed in the parade though lol..

TTA94

Steve posted on FB:
Wrapped the vocal sessions today at Abbey Roads! Really magnificent stuff. Plus there are more surprises in store! They be more announcements soon about the new World of Color show. The music is really EPIC! Mark has outdone himself with this one!!!

He is more talking about WOC but im sure FOF was recorded as well! :) I wonder what the more surprises will be?

ToTBellHop

True, especially since most of it is going to be a lift of Happiness and thats already done.
To realize savings that TDO expects, FoF will be recorded in Davison's garage with an early 1990s keyboard. I snuck in last night to get this picture from a recording session:
images

cjk0318

Steve posted on FB:
Wrapped the vocal sessions today at Abbey Roads! Really magnificent stuff. Plus there are more surprises in store! They be more announcements soon about the new World of Color show. The music is really EPIC! Mark has outdone himself with this one!!!

He is more talking about WOC but im sure FOF was recorded as well! :) I wonder what the more surprises will be?

No FoF wasn't recorded. It was for World of Color- Winter Dreams, and Once Upon a Time.

TTA94

Am I the only one that got mad excited when I saw the link above get posted thinking more details and concept art had been released?? :arghh:

Probably Steve and WDW are going to make us wait till around Christmas or so before releasing anything else...

aladdin2007

Am I the only one that got mad excited when I saw the link above get posted thinking more details and concept art had been released?? :arghh:

Probably Steve and WDW are going to make us wait till around Christmas or so before releasing anything else...

Yeah me too I was like awwww thats nothing new. :(

Goofywilliam

I got really excited too. Haha. I was really hoping for more concept art at d23 but I haven't seen anything yet.

etwtec

I hope Festival of Fantasy will be a Parade of Dream 2.0! To me it was a perfect parade. great soundtrack, great floats, great costumes, flowy unlike the Happiness Is Here Parade... They should reuse "Welcome" as the show stop for FoF! :).

If FoF runs at night I hope it will look like this:

raymusiccity

"This parade will specifically highlight the stories of “The Little Mermaid,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “Dumbo,” “Pinocchio,” “Peter Pan,” “Tangled” and the Disney●Pixar film “Brave” among others."
I'll hazard a guess that there won't be any 'among others'. 7 floats (especially oversized ones, at that), seems enough of a wow factor to keep everyone happy. New music will be a treat as well. I'll bet they repurpose a few others just in case on or two new floats experience technical difficulties. Looking forward to it, none the less! :)

doctornick

I still have hard time getting excited about this parade when I know it's coming at the expense of two other parades most likely (DHS and DAK's parades). It's great they are making a new parade, but seriously the other two should be upgraded too, not cut in order to pay for MK's new parade.

Well, I thought there are rumors that DHS would be getting the Pixar parade from DCA (when DCA gets a new parade) so they would theoretically get a parade at some point.

I don't get cutting DAK's parade unless a new one is planned. Even if a night time show comes on line -- which probably won't be for a while -- there still needs to be something to entertain folks during the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom