Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

It will be performing twice daily the week leading up to Easter. If you look at the Magic Kingdom daily calendar, it list the parade to perform at 12:00 PM and 3:30 PM.

Well I suppose this puts a end to the evening performance rumors.. At least until MSEP does leave, whenever that will be. I really want to see the strobes and especially Maleficent with her eyes lite up and fire :).

Last edited:

mm52200

It will be performing twice daily the week leading up to Easter. If you look at the Magic Kingdom daily calendar, it list the parade to perform at 12:00 PM and 3:30 PM.
This is fairly standard for this time of year, they even did this with CADCT parade around Easter. I'm real interested to see if this will lead to regular scheduling of two performances hopefully!

TTA94

I can't remember if they ever did this for CADCT but if there are afternoon storms and rain that are forcasted ahead of time to clear out a hour or so after 3pm, let's say 5pm, would they just bump up the time for FOF? or still cancel the performance?

mm52200

I can't remember if they ever did this for CADCT but if there are afternoon storms and rain that are forcasted ahead of time to clear out a hour or so after 3pm, let's say 5pm, would they just bump up the time for FOF? or still cancel the performance?
They won't change the time of the parade. They might temporarily delay it some, but they have a specific time window to deal with since the cast are in other things after the parade.

Cody5242

Was hoping to see the parade today but weather didn't cooperate. Of course it stopped raining around 4. If only it started storming sooner

Raphael

The little mermaid one is missing :(
I've found another one on the dragon, there's a little gear down the spindle and right next to the big gear, there's a hidden mickey right in the middle of it!
Hey guys i just found a few hidden mickeys on the parade! Here is a few:
festival-of-fantasy-maleficent-hidden-mickey.jpg

Another on the Ariel float:
10013123_10201801474305490_1390840584_n.jpg

and another on the whale:
os-pictures-disney-festival-of-fantasy-parade--011

psherman42

Yesterday was the first time I've ever seen the Rainy Day Calvacade so I don't know...have they always used the Countdown to Fun parade music for it or just since that parade ended?

sabbyxxo

IN LOVE with the new parade. So long overdue. See, I love how they stuck to the olde festival theme, because I felt as though Sleeping Beauty was very underrated. Adding the feeling from the movie, like the intro of the knights/maleficent, really keeps the old Disney spirit alive. With Brave, Frozen, etc, it'll be a great honor for the movies, and the smartest decision was having maleficent in dragon form (lol) spit fire at the end. Really makes the entire parade and even Fantasmic come alive. God I can't wait for that movie either!!!!

tl77

I know this is awhile yet, but will the FoF run during the holiday season? The family is going in November and not sure which parade will be running

FLmom

Saw the parade for the first time today and we LOVED IT! My daughter hasn't stopped talking about the fire breathing dragon yet that was her favorite part. It was well worth the FP+ for us.

sabbyxxo

I know this is awhile yet, but will the FoF run during the holiday season? The family is going in November and not sure which parade will be running
I'd think they'd have to combine the old holiday parade and the fof. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to just change the music / add Xmas decorations to the new floats, cause where would they add every other character? Shall be interesting. Good question!
Haha - Santa sitting on top of Maleficent? Priceless! :p

joanna71985

I'd think they'd have to combine the old holiday parade and the fof. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to just change the music / add Xmas decorations to the new floats, cause where would they add every other character? Shall be interesting. Good question!
Haha - Santa sitting on top of Maleficent? Priceless! :p

They don't have to. During the run of Christmas parties, MVMCP parade only shows during the parties. The change will be during the week between Christmas-New Year's (when the MVMCP parade will replace FoF during the daytime)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom