Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

RAXIP

They are on it, it's a carving of them on one of the spinning parts (not actual characters but they are technically there)
13077921773_29ffb07737_z.jpg

Communicore

The thing that happens with MSEP is that just regardless of it's the first or second performance of the evening, the floats are just slowly falling apart and are very temper-mental these days. If they can I'm sure they try to send out the whole parade but things unfortunately happen. However, I think with the second parade sometimes they'll let CM's do an ER(early release) from their shifts, sometimes causing some performers to be missing, but I really have no idea if it's an actual thing or not.
Oh man, that takes me back, ER wow..when I got ER'ed I made sure I stayed for Spectro!

wogwog

I'm guessing no FOF today? Bad weather.
Reports from fans in the park today should be interesting. I live close enough to the park that I have the same weather. This may be a good test of the rain tolerance of the new parade. 14 minutes till step off and a steady rain is coming down. I think the CADCT would not run in this rain but the Rain Day Cavalcade with the Vehicles would. I have not heard what the rain contingency is for the new parade. Full parade or nothing?

wogwog

Steve talked about rehearsing the rainy day version.. so that is what we'll probably see.
Interesting. I have not seen the new one in person. Shameful, I know, as I am minutes from WDW. But from video I would think the rain version would definitely have to tone down the choreography for safety.

NowInc

I would be surprised if there is a rainy day version of anything. Florida (as I am sure most of you already know) is known for many things, one of which is lightning. Having guests (with umbrellas) standing outside could be considered a risk. Stupid..I know.

Disney Analyst

Interesting. I have not seen the new one in person. Shameful, I know, as I am minutes from WDW. But from video I would think the rain version would definitely have to tone down the choreography for safety.

I'm trying to remember CADCTs rainy version. Im pretty sure it's just a walk by... And unless the fur are covered probably no fur? I know I saw the princesses with clear umbrellas during a rainy parade. May just be characters driven by. Unsure what the plan is for rainy day and this parade

mm52200

It wasn't uncommon for CADCT to step off with no rain and all of a sudden be caught in a torrential down pour. However I feel with FoF they'll be a lot more cautious and we'll probably see the planned Rainy Day Cavalcade a lot more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom