Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Dfan48

You may find this punctuation chart useful as you seem to lack a firm grasp on sentence structure.

images

You're welcome.
(seriously tho, your post is IMPOSSIBLE to read).
sorry for the misleads guess i need a harder time to study .hahaha

cjk0318

and TDR doesnt regularly destroy floats because they a big storage facility to keep all of the past costumes that arent destroy and fix it and some floats of Jubilation might be destroyed or retheme into a seasonal event parade.because at a rare when 3/11 accured they let the regular guests go to the backstage area through Disney sea and boy the got a glimpse at backstage and entertainment facility of OLC and boy some of the guests walktrough were surprise to see the behind the magic of one of the most sophisticated theme park in all of the resort all over the resort.

What did I just read O__O there was like 317 topics in one run-on sentence! Questions: What's 3/11? Where did this 'boy' come from? And how is it the most sophisticated theme park in all of the resort all over the resort?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
What did I just read O__O there was like 317 topics in one run-on sentence! Questions: What's 3/11? Where did this 'boy' come from? And how is it the most sophisticated theme park in all of the resort all over the resort?
3/11 is the earthquake and tsunami in Japan a few year back. I'm guessing the poster's first language is not English.

etwtec

Has anyone heard more about the rumor of a new sound system and parade lighting package? Would the sound system mean new speakers (pole speakers) like DCA has?

cjk0318

Has anyone heard more about the rumor of a new sound system and parade lighting package? Would the sound system mean new speakers (pole speakers) like DCA has?

No. The sound package is set to be just better quality speakers along the parade route; They'll still be hidden in the light poles, buildings, etc. :)

TTA94

So there are no plans to add more lighting of some sort for nighttime performances? I think the parade route is kind of dark to really show off the new floats...

I also wonder if they will repave the parade route before FoF debuts? MS could really use it!

Tip Top Club

They've been working on Small bits of Main Street for Several Months now. Look for heavier work after Christmas in the Three months when there will be no Daytime Parade. Nothing that should have much operational impact though, just a few small walls and ropes here and there.

TTA94

I wonder if they will bring out a FOF float or two for the Christmas Day Parade to promote the parade debuting next year?

Tip Top Club

I don't think they would use the floats in the Christmas Day Parade, but I would be shocked if a hard hat tour of the new floats and a "Behind the Scenes" (Read: Staged) look at rehearsals wasn't included. "Make sure you visit this spring for a look at this exciting new feature from Disney!"

etwtec

Since Festival of Fantasy will be a Huge deal for MK next year, and I believe TDO wants it to be a huge deal! Do you all think they will do a special AP event like DL did with Soundsational? where they bring out the floats and you can take upclose pics with the performers? Maybe Steve Davison will be there as well? :)

Sped2424

English definitely isn't their first language and while it was a little hard to read it wasn't impossible lets cut some slack, Im not sure half of the posters on here could write something in another language and have it come out perfectly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom