Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

Im still wondering how they will fit these new floats backstage if they will be tall? I hope they take care of them :-/ If Spectro is any indication..

I am sure it will be a VERY exciting time for CMs and performers when the new floats arrive!

TTA94

When it comes to the music for this parade, is there a chance they could end up using the music to TDLs Jubilation? :-/ This came to mind at the 24 event when they played the Jubilation theme song In English as guests were exiting the park... I personally would rather them use something more upbeat like HKDLs Flights of Fantasy/Soundsational, or even TDLs Happiness Is Here. Some have said it will be a totally new soundtrack... We shall see about that lol. WDW is known for reusing music!

The Duck

I don't think it's ever been confirmed that they would be live characters (I was originally going to ask that), but most (all? I don't know, not watched a parade for a few years now) characters seem to be real life people, not statues (although I guess they could be AAs, but how long would they work?)

My guess is that they're not going to be live performers nor AA's but stationary figures. If the pendulum is going to be swinging back and forth along the parade route, having animated figures would probably be overkill.

cjk0318

When it comes to the music for this parade, is there a chance they could end up using the music to TDLs Jubilation? :-/ This came to mind at the 24 event when they played the Jubilation theme song In English as guests were exiting the park... I personally would rather them use something more upbeat like HKDLs Flights of Fantasy/Soundsational, or even TDLs Happiness Is Here. Some have said it will be a totally new soundtrack... We shall see about that lol. WDW is known for reusing music!

Steve and those who talked about the parade have already mentioned that Festival of Fantasy will have an original score.​

cjk0318

Im still wondering how they will fit these new floats backstage if they will be tall? I hope they take care of them :-/ If Spectro is any indication..

I am sure it will be a VERY exciting time for CMs and performers when the new floats arrive!

Well remember that the garland on Main Street USA may be removed or tweaked to allow the new floats to run on the parade route; A new parade warehouse is set to be constructed.

Tip Top Club

From what I've heard, the buzz is that Celebrate a Dream Come True will be retired the week before Christmas (When Once Upon a Christmastime goes daily for the week of Christmas and New Years) and that it would be about Three months without a Day time parade. This would place it at the End of March, or perhaps the beginning of April. This would also line up with rumors of the opening date of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I guess we'll see.

jrh1985

From what I've heard, the buzz is that Celebrate a Dream Come True will be retired the week before Christmas (When Once Upon a Christmastime goes daily for the week of Christmas and New Years) and that it would be about Three months without a Day time parade. This would place it at the End of March, or perhaps the beginning of April. This would also line up with rumors of the opening date of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I guess we'll see.
That makes sense I guess. Although, I still find it hard to believe that MK will go 3 months with out a Day Parade when they usually end a parade one day and debut the new one the next. Has anyone heard any rumors about any entertainment changes during those 3 months?

cjk0318

That makes sense I guess. Although, I still find it hard to believe that MK will go 3 months with out a Day Parade when they usually end a parade one day and debut the new one the next. Has anyone heard any rumors about any entertainment changes during those 3 months?

I've been told just to expect additional performances of Dream Along With Mickey, MISICI, and the return of the Family Fun Day Parade............. for 3 months! WOO!

TTA94

Well I just discovered something very interesting... One of the floats in TDLs Jubilation parade looks VERY similar to what the concept art looks like for the Mickey and Minnie float... In addition the Skull float for Peter Pan looks like it could be the same... Could some of these "New Floats" be coming from TDL! Just changed up a bit?

Go to 15:04

wogwog

Good start. Now trash can the MiSiCi or ship it to Hollywood Studios, and demolish the castle stage and maybe MK will be a little closer to being as nice as Disneyland. The way Walt envisioned a park.

GiveMeTheMusic

Well I just discovered something very interesting... One of the floats in TDLs Jubilation parade looks VERY similar to what the concept art looks like for the Mickey and Minnie float... In addition the Skull float for Peter Pan looks like it could be the same... Could some of these "New Floats" be coming from TDL! Just changed up a bit?

It's not very likely that the floats are physically coming from Tokyo - the logistics are too costly. It is very likely however that the same float designer worked on both parades, so we'll see some similarities.

Dfan48

and TDR doesnt regularly destroy floats because they a big storage facility to keep all of the past costumes that arent destroy and fix it and some floats of Jubilation might be destroyed or retheme into a seasonal event parade.because at a rare when 3/11 accured they let the regular guests go to the backstage area through Disney sea and boy the got a glimpse at backstage and entertainment facility of OLC and boy some of the guests walktrough were surprise to see the behind the magic of one of the most sophisticated theme park in all of the resort all over the resort.

Axle1986

and TDR doesnt regularly destroy floats because they a big storage facility to keep all of the past costumes that arent destroy and fix it and some floats of Jubilation might be destroyed or retheme into a seasonal event parade.because at a rare when 3/11 accured they let the regular guests go to the backstage area through Disney sea and boy the got a glimpse at backstage and entertainment facility of OLC and boy some of the guests walktrough were surprise to see the behind the magic of one of the most sophisticated theme park in all of the resort all over the resort.

You may find this punctuation chart useful as you seem to lack a firm grasp on sentence structure.

images

You're welcome.
(seriously tho, your post is IMPOSSIBLE to read).

Tip Top Club

Go to 15:04

All the floats for Festival of Fantasy are being created specifically for this parade. Like someone else said there may be some design similarities, due to similar teams working on parades, but nothing more. The Peter Pan Float in Tokyo will look nothing like the Peter Pan Float in FoF.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom