Favorite Souvenirs From Walt Disney World

santa's surpriz

Christmas ornaments for us, they are a decent price and I love getting them out every holiday and remember the trip we bought them on. I don't have much money to spend on souvenirs so ornaments work great. They do pack them very well and all of mine have made the trip home just fine. I have them shipped to our hotel from the Christmas Shoppe in MK.
Off topic; I would love an EPCOT geosphere ornament but can NEVER find one! Any suggestions?
Have a great trip.

I do this too! My have to be santa themesd though, makes it fun to hunt it out. I love decorating the tree bringing back memories of all the great vacations we have been on!

wdwfan100

Its not a souvenir I could take home, but I did buy a brick in front of the Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately it has been moved so many times I am not sure where it is anymore.:shrug:

wvdisneyfamily

My family collects pins with special meaning. We're not pin traders. I personally collect tees, post cards, mouse ears, and anything I can get that documents the trip.
My favorite souvenir ever is my blue where magic lives shirt. :sohappy:

Dwarful

I always buy a new photo album to hold all of our trip photos. Plus on our honeymoon my husband bought me a set of glasses of the Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. They are sort of like juice glasses and I love them, now the kids love them too! Everytime we use them it reminds me of our great trips.

lovestheears

My family does the shot glasses as well, and we use them! :p I also cant leave without buying a t-shirt and usually a coffee cup as well. But the best are the pics, personal and ones from the rides, and the memories. :wave:

Raven66

Pictures of course. But my most favorite is my Rizzo the Rat plush. He's the best and my daughter bought him for me for a late mothers' day gift a few years ago.

HeatherK

My favorite are my pins. I am not much of a trader, I just by the ones I like. I buy them from the rides I have gone on as a memory of going on them. If I didn't get a chance to go on the ride, I don't have the pin. Simple as that.

Oh and of course pictures too :)

EPCOT Explorer

Ooh I forgot to mention my t-shirt from Epcot's 25th that says "The future began October, 1 1982". Love that shirt. And I have two of the 1,982. :sohappy:

Yay 100th post!
I wasn't there for the 25th but I have one of the limited Figments.I LOVE that thing!:eek:

But for me,Pins and Plushes!

lpet11984

As far as Disney stuff goes, I love picking up some of the more unique t-shirts (definitely getting one of the yellow Epcot shirts and the infamous paint splatter TSM shirt in June), Christmas ornaments (they make a geosphere! :eek: Sweet!), and usually at least one thing for my curio cabinate and my kitchen (last year it was my mickey oven mitt).

I also love shopping in world showcase...not always Disney items, but it's just so cool to be looking in different stores with items from around the world. China, Japan, Mexico, and Morocco are probably my favorites. If I can afford it, I like to buy one small thing from each country-- some people drink around the world, some people eat, but me? I like to shop around the world. :cool:

tdonald

Original Poster
As far as Disney stuff goes, I love picking up some of the more unique t-shirts (definitely getting one of the yellow Epcot shirts and the infamous paint splatter TSM shirt in June),

I love that yellow Epcot shirt, along with all my other Epcot and WDW shirts.

Plus, nothing beats the "Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas" shirt! :king:

maryszhi

i love all the girly souvinears, with princesses esp. I also like the mickey ears, pins, on ride pics,
anything disney world/land/cruise i like
i cant help it their products are awesome
esp. goofy's candy company

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom